Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pritch

Rant!

OK so before you start, I KNOW this is my own fault, so shut up, ok?

[rant]So I spend a lot of money on an uber sexy road bike to ride from work and back (I work in a bike shop holidays) and I let my dad just ride it 100 yards thats all and what does he do? He slams the pedal into the ground bending the pedal, the crankarm and damaging the bottom bracket. Now, this bike is 3 days old and it's unrideable. I had 5.1 miles on it. My dad is officially the good bloke. I now must 'borrow' parts from work. I am really pissed off. If I get sacked for 'borrowing' parts HE can pay my fucking wages.[/rant]

That is all.

Fathers can be generous and caring, yet idiotic and careless at the same time.
Can't you just do an inside job on *******?

I used to mountain bike quite a bit, and spilled more times that I want to remember (these were like head over bars onto rocks, not this tip over pussy shit either). Never once did my bike break, that icludes the shocks too. Had a lot of bent rims and tire blow outs, but that's it.

Your dad's cursed Pritch, sorry :(

damn that's shitty pritch. i too bike to work, mainly cause people drive like sadistic assholes. my bike is a chunk of rusted puke, but i still don't let anyone else ride it. it's mine dammit.

pritch said:

OK so before you start, I KNOW this is my own fault, so shut up, ok?

[rant]So I spend a lot of money on an uber sexy road bike to ride from work and back (I work in a bike shop holidays) and I let my dad just ride it 100 yards thats all and what does he do? He slams the pedal into the ground bending the pedal, the crankarm and damaging the bottom bracket. Now, this bike is 3 days old and it's unrideable. I had 5.1 miles on it. My dad is officially the good bloke. I now must 'borrow' parts from work. I am really pissed off. If I get sacked for 'borrowing' parts HE can pay my fucking wages.[/rant]

That is all.

Place bike near his car, make him run over it and claim off his insurance!

Yes, make him pay for it!
By trashing his car!
That`s what I`d do...
well... maybe... not...

Heh, was it that bike you wanted to steal? If it was then god damn, I'd make your dad get you a new one and use the broken one to beat him over the head with it. Then I'd use the bikes parts to make really nice smoking systems (FOR TOBACCO AND NOT ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS (so don't delete this post)) and sell them to little kids. =]