Find results in...
Doomkid

The "old doom friends who disappeared" thread

SoM - Last seen May 2013
Dittohead - Last seen May 2013
Julian - Last seen December 2013

Glaice said:

Julian - Last seen December 2013

I was wondering about that as well and made a post regarding him, and it turns out he's still around...

Buckshot said:

Julian posts on the doomworld facebook group from time to time. Usually in reply to someone doing something stupid.

TimeOfDeath said:

GGGGGGGGMORK

A hole exists in our collective hearts. A hole that can only be filled by numerous Gs.

Salahmander2 said:

Cyb! Come back! You were great for the community!

I miss him too, but he DOES have a life, you know... and he's got a job, too. I'm sure he's fine.

Azuruish said:

I guess he never come back.

wrong

Not to my knowledge, but nobody's heard a peep from him in a while, which is all I was referring to.

Fonze said:

Not to my knowledge, but nobody's heard a peep from him in a while, which is all I was referring to.

I really hope all is well with him.

Anima Zero still plays the Thursday Night Survival sessions on ZDaemon every week. I think I've heard he's on Zandronum from time to time too.

nxGangrel said:

I wonder what ever happened to that poor bastard.

I seem to recall it was a very aggressive form of lead poisoning, and self-inflicted.

Avoozl said:

Liam seems to have been inactive for quite a while.

I see him in #unidoom pretty often, been less than a week I'm sure so worry not!

antares031 said:

tatsurdcacocaco. It's been 11 months since he uploaded his walkthrough video on Youtube.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe he had said in one of his videos that he had some type of college/school that he was attending (architecture?) and it would probably be awhile before he returned to make videos on the regular....

rileymartin said:

Erik Alm, where's my full Scythe X at?

the last time we saw him was in the Scythe 2 DWMC thread. certainly was a surprise.

haven't seen SavageCorona post lately. I remember when he had 65535 posts to his name, then he disappeared, and then he came back again or something.

I wish Russell_P would come back and make some more legobase and nullspace maps. He was my favourite mapper back in ... i don't rembember exactly when.