Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Potatoguy

Potato's Demonic Drawings (Taking few requests!)

Decided to make this thread my go-to location for drawings i do in this forum.
Ill post links to new doodles in the first post, and the images in later posts.

SO ENJOY MY ART!

Hellknight!

Spoiler

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz339/Artist-Z-367/DOOM/Hellknight%20Fanart_zpsn3npecnk.jpeg
It's a hellknight based off the new Doom. Also a dickhead.

Baron of Dank!
Spoiler

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz339/Artist-Z-367/DOOM/Baron%20of%20Dank_zpswzmmwhsw.jpeg
I don't know why i drew this. I guess i felt too Dank...

Dopeknight!
Spoiler

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz339/Artist-Z-367/DOOM/Dopeknight_zpsjwqaccte.jpeg
Mic and backwards cap ready. Gain $200 when killed.

I may even do requests!
(DOING REQUESTS. Please don't ask for anything lewd/offensive will do only 1 at a time. May take a while, since i'm still in college.)

That's funny. I've never noticed that I drew the head in such a fashion. I spent a good 50 seconds laughing my lungs out. My stomach hurted!

Alright, i'll give it a fix. After I draw a different demon first!

Spoiler

Now i wonder if a headbutt would count as a dickslap...

You detestable vile wretch, it reminds me of some tuna burger with French fries. That's right, Fish & Chips. Yea, pussies don't like it with malt vinegar. F**in' tater tots, biatch.

I needs a napkin when I tear inta that pork spare rib, sauce gets on my hands. Like the blood gets on a hellknight's hands!

Billy Baron said:

You detestable vile wretch, it reminds me of some tuna burger with French fries. That's right, Fish & Chips. Yea, pussies don't like it with malt vinegar. F**in' tater tots, biatch.

I needs a napkin when I tear inta that pork spare rib, sauce gets on my hands. Like the blood gets on a hellknight's hands!

what the fuck

The bulge was a good touch. If I had ladybits, they'd be tingling with desire and moist to the touch.

Coopersville said:

Literally an actual demon. Nice.

Funny you mention that! I put that there because this image of the hellknight is actually one-half of a full image i drew. On the right was the hellknight, and the left of the image is another iteration of a demon coming from a different media, namely a disappointing one.

I'd just put this one cause i favor hellknights.

Honestly I think I'm losing my sanity as I continue to draw these...

They're just so RIDICULOUS.

Now i got a Dopeknight.

Can you draw a gangsta ass imp smoking a blunt with Scarface with "WORD" written across it doomlogo style?!

TraceOfSpades said:

Can you draw a gangsta ass imp smoking a blunt with Scarface with "WORD" written across it doomlogo style?!

Drawing people isn't my cup of tea, but i'll see what i can get. I'm right now picturing a Imp with shades and a golden necklace smoking a blunt, with arm around Scarface's shoulder. Now THAT looks silly.

But I LIKE it.