Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xerge

Inner Chains

I think this is supposed to be a surreal fps, graphics look good, not sure about the gameplay.

Graphics and the overall aesthetics look gorgeous, but the fact that the character moves very slowly, combat just seems like "zap until they fall over," and that they only showed ~10 seconds of gameplay in a 1 minute trailer really turns me off.

Art direction is great, but combat looks really... off. For a weapon that shoots lightnings and look the way it does, that gun of theirs feels like it doesn't pack any sort of physical punch.

That's what I wanted to see in Painkiller add-ons (instead of a retarded freak show).

I'm assuming (or rather hoping) that the combat is very early, and they just don't have anything particularly exciting to show yet.

There is something very wrong with this weapon, by the way it looks and moves it looks like a worn out thing you could find in a dumpster. Maybe that's the point?

Combat looks like shit, and that's a shame because the graphics and aesthetic in this trailer is fucking beautiful. That weapon also looks just REALLY lame and underpowered.