Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lizardcommando

This sucks...

Next week, I have to go back to school. Great... another damn school year, probably gonna be worse than the last year. I'm guessing being a sophomore isn't gonna be that bad. I'm sure their's some kind of advantage other than not being a freshman. Whatever... I just know I'll end up with a C or a D in my math class, Spanish is going to be the same thing... and my other classes will be in the A-B range. So, when do you people have to go back to school?

Never.

Oh, and don't bully the freshmen. Violence breeds violence, until someone puts a wedgie in the gears.

Best years of your life at school. Being smacked by a grey haired Headmistress? Stuff you pay good money for in later years.

Crap, what a load of whingers.

It's a necessary evil - alternatively you could leave without qualifications and then spend the next few years trying to get a modern apprenticeship or worse, getting paid by employers who don't have to stick to the whole minimum-wage thing cuz u'r under 18.

School's a decent place. Make as much as you can out of it.

fodders said:

Best years of your life at school.

all i can do is look at this and cry. i'm thankful that my sentence has been served with the public school system, the single biggest load of shit this country has ever seen, and does nothing about.

AndrewB said:

Never.

Oh, and don't bully the freshmen. Violence breeds violence, until someone puts a wedgie in the gears.

Of course I won't. The jocks will do that. I'm not exactly at the top of the high school heirarchy. The popular people are the ones who do those things. Speaking of dissing the freshmen on the first day, the whole make the freshmen "feel at home" tradition died a few years back out at our school. It's basically Make Fun of Any Losers Day everyday. ...Damn, and I'm one of them! Lucky for me, I'm the kind of person who has a low profile, like on the net. No one knows who I am!!! Err, to stay on topic, I just hope this year I won't fail math.

I'm going back to school probably in a month, depending on how the schools work is going and if I move before that. Either way I can't wait, I need to be around people again, this is gay, depressing, boring, and fucking killing me.

I've been back at my course for something like 5-6 weeks now. 2 week holidays coming up in a month :) I'll probably do nothing but map and program all holidays again though :P

School starts for me in two weeks. Yay, I can't wait because school is so fun and interesting. Everyday is a present when you get to go to school.

Yeah right. School sucks, highschool anyway.

fodders said:

Wear a trenchcoat?

I'm planning on wearing my new trenchcoat to school to piss everyone off.

I still need to buy me a trenchcoat it's been on my to-do list for like 5 years. Thy just don't sell them anywhere around here. Also, I fear going to college because it might be like the last 12 years of school for me. Ugh...

Wearing a trench coat... hmm. Doubt you'd get any respect from anyone in this school. Infact all you would get is beaten up on a regular basis. =P

High school was fine for me, one of my major successes was NOT TELLING ANYONE I RAN A DOOM WEBSITE

orion said:

Wearing a trench coat... hmm. Doubt you'd get any respect from anyone in this school. Infact all you would get is beaten up on a regular basis. =P

Not if your cool people. Guess it depends on where you live

Linguica said:

High school was fine for me, one of my major successes was NOT TELLING ANYONE I RAN A DOOM WEBSITE

To do otherwise would not be smart, considering today's circumstances.

Assmaster said:

High School was awesome, especially since I wore a trench coat.

I HATE YOU!!!

Linguica said:

wtf is so bad about that? this site is super popular is like the best major doom site out there imo (everything else is bland). This is the most succesful doomsite ever (noting that you actually interviewed id members and got loads of vistors).

Why not at least give your friends business cards?

RailGunner said:

wtf is so bad about that? this site is super popular is like the best major doom site out there imo (everything else is bland). This is the most succesful doomsite ever (noting that you actually interviewed id members and got loads of vistors).

Ling is ashamed of us!!! I hurt soo deeply inside, on soo many lifetime levels.

Ct_red_pants said:

Key to nerd\geek happyness at high school:

keep a low profile.

thank god I'm finished with high school and all it's bollocks.

Ahahahaha..... True. Except for the nerd/geek part. I'm just the regular shmuck at school. Meaning, I'm just the normal everyday idiot who wanders around school just like everyone else. Not sure if I worded that right though...

As a junior, my new school year started last week, this is my second week of school now. Everything's fine, but not perfect, most of my friends are seperated from my classes :/ oh well, I'll get over it ;)