Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

Pick the model.

i wasn't going to mock this thread cause i like railgunner, but give it a rest

RailGunner, tell us why this is important and I'll play along. What, are you trying to help Belinda get a modeling job or something?

If people weren't interested in this modelling agency voting crap in your other thread, why would they be interested in this thread about the same thing?

ok, so I checked them all out. WTF is up with santana? if your gonna have a hot chick voting thing, then don't include former men.

VileSlay said:

ok, so I checked them all out. WTF is up with santana? if your gonna have a hot chick voting thing, then don't include former men.

really? she's a dude? railgunner, wtf?

THIS IS MY 666th POST! DO AS OZZY SAYS AND SEND THIS THREAD AND MY FISH HOME!

VileSlay said:

i knew i should of got a better pic.

I just got a lot of broken links.

In fact, now that I think about it...every link you've ever given me is fucked up. What kind of tools did you use to make that website?

RailGunner said:

then your browser sucks.

Dan is speaking the truth, man. None of them works for me.

999cop said:

Dan is speaking the truth, man. None of them works for me.

Yay! I'm not alone. And saying 'your browser sucks' is dumbe because I use IE, and thats what 60% of everyone else uses. What good is a website that only 40% can see?

the_Danarchist said:

Yay! I'm not alone. And saying 'your browser sucks' is dumbe because I use IE, and thats what 60% of everyone else uses. What good is a website that only 40% can see?

60%?

I'd expect it to be like 80%. According to my counter 90% of the people that go to the demise site use some version of IE.

orion said:

60%?

I'd expect it to be like 80%. According to my counter 90% of the people that go to the demise site use some version of IE.

Well I was being generous. I figured it was more like 70% though. Good to know I'm not a total dumbass for using IE though.

Railgunner: check the script on your site. Either that or it is some sort of server problem.

the_Danarchist said:

Well I was being generous. I figured it was more like 70% though. Good to know I'm not a total dumbass for using IE though.

Railgunner: check the script on your site. Either that or it is some sort of server problem.

Ok I got curious to what the actual stats are so here it goes:

• MSIE5 48.54%
  • MSIE6 40.39%
  • NS6 2.90%
  • MSIE4 2.30%
  • NS4 2.25%
  • NS3 1.41%
    -heres where I stopped caring-
Summary: Netscape 6.57% - MSIE 91.27% - Other 1.99%

Keep in mind these are just the people that visit the demise site and not the stats of the entire interweb.

the_Danarchist said:

i think i know why most ppl are having problems viewing the images.....

my dad made block permissions to his site but i dunno if it infected my server.

Woolie Wool said:

I vote for JDOOM's Cyberdemon model. ;)

Hmm, a decent 3D Cyberdemon model? Got a pic or a link to one of it?

Last time I checked it, it wasn't decent. Then again it might have been changed since then.

The MD2:s still aren't decent. Well, the ammo boxes are, but that's about it.

The worst bit about the monsters is the animation. Also, the skins are terrible...

Heh the only md2 that I honestly liked was the shotgun, but the one you could pick up from the floor, not the ugly cylinder you saw in your hud.

The arachnotron makes a perfect MD2, don't you agree? Also, the weapons looked very cool as MD2s, well, when they were waiting for you to pick them up, that is. I do have a question about the cyberdemon MD2-what's up with that death animation?