Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Which alternate Doom 2016 sleeve do you prefer?

Which sleeve do you prefer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which sleeve do you prefer?

• Option A
    • Option B
    • I prefer the current Doom 2016 sleeve
    • They all suck

Preface: I tried adding this to the Newfangled Doom forum but there wasn't a poll option that I could see.

--------------
I saw a post about the sleeves, and somebody said that there should be a doomworld poll about it. So here it is.

Pick one:

Option A

Spoiler

Or

Option B
Spoiler

Please stop posting all your new threads in Everything Else; choose the right forum for your posts.

fraggle said:

Please stop posting all your new threads in Everything Else; choose the right forum for your posts.

TraceOfSpades said:

Preface: I tried adding this to the Newfangled Doom forum but there wasn't a poll option that I could see.

See, I tried that. In the preface, I said that I tried posting a poll in Newfangled Doom forum, but the poll option wasn't there.

I also post in E.E. when I am uncertain of where to post to avoid getting sent to post Hell.

TraceOfSpades said:

See, I tried that. In the preface, I said that I tried posting a poll in Newfangled Doom forum, but the poll option wasn't there.

I'm still confounded to why there isn't a way to make polls in this forum...

HavoX said:

I'm still confounded to why there isn't a way to make polls in this forum...

Beats me. But that's why I posted the poll in Everything Else.

I chose option A. Option B is a great throwback...but I think that Option A just looks like pure evil. It looks like the album art to some badass Doom metal band...which might be serving as bias for me since that's my favorite genre.

But I'd be alright with both sleeves being used and make it a reversible sleeve, or one be an exterior and the other be the interior.

guess I didnt make myself clear earlier so i'll take the more direct approach now i guess

there's no sense in doing this poll when the results are already in and B naturally won, and the cover art has been already settled for either the doomguy posing in front of the camera, or the cyberdemon

either way B was the most obvious choice by a longshot imho

Almonds said:

guess I didnt make myself clear earlier so i'll take the more direct approach now i guess

there's no sense in doing this poll when the results are already in and B naturally won, and the cover art has been already settled for either the doomguy posing in front of the camera, or the cyberdemon

I guess you still think I'm concerned with how you feel.

Almonds said:

That's like saying you shouldn't ask people if they vote Democrat or Republican when Obama won the 2012 election.

Marnetmar said:

That's like saying you shouldn't ask people if they vote Democrat or Republican when Obama won the 2012 election.

Unfortunately....

Not a lot of game cover is really jumped out at me like b really does when I go through stores and look at games. Unfortunately I would probably confuse the original with the next call of duty had I not seen it here first . In my view it would make more sense from a marketing standpoint to release concept to b as the actual cover .

Almonds said:

The point of this thread is asking what people prefer as a general question, doesn't matter that the vote ended and which cover won.

Anyway on-topic: I prefer B, i feel A would suit more some kind of Limited edition.

Shanoa said:

The point of this thread is asking what people prefer as a general question, doesn't matter that the vote ended and which cover won.

Anyway on-topic: I prefer B, i feel A would suit more some kind of Limited edition.

Now there's a cool idea.

But all I'm going to do is print out option A and place that over the sleeve so I can have my evil looking game. Haha

TraceOfSpades said:

I guess you still think I'm concerned with how you feel.

wow um okay dude all I did was merely reword a previous question I made out of curiosity and even contributed to the discussion with my opinion just like everyone else did

where in my post did i do anything other than that to make you take my post at face value

Almonds said:

wow um okay dude I was just asking a simple question and even contributed to the discussion with my opinion just like everyone did

where in my post did i do anything other than that to make you take my post at face value

If you want to discuss it that badly, you can PM me. I have no interest in doing it on this thread.

We already had a thread like this. It turned into a shitfest, so I closed it.

If this goes the same way you know what will happen.

OH WAIT