Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrDeAD1313

What platform will you be playing the new Doom/Doom beta on?

Just wondering where we might be able to find each other during the beta and then the release of the game. Would be cool to meet up and play some matches with fellow Doomworld friends.

I'll be on PC and Xbox One. MrDeAD1313 on each :)

Feel free to add me guys so I can kick your ass! :) PS4 - Phobos1995. XboxOne - KbnKid. I'll be playing the beta on PS4 but I will be getting the full game on both systems!

PC, but don't count on seeing me in multiplayer anytime soon, heh. :P

PS4 - Johnny_Nebulous

I'm also on Steam (without the underscore) though it'll be some time before I have a PC capable of running anything.

Anyone under 18 need not apply; I'm not censoring myself for anyone and I don't need some ignorant ass parent throwing a hissy fit 'cause I said bad words in front of their precious little snowflake.

Got a pretty damn good PC recently just to be sure I could use it for Doom4!

Xbox, since my pc doesn't have the muscle to run it, and it's gonna take some time before a upgrade

PC, username dethtoll but I'm not anticipating a lot of multi.

(If you can't find me, look for the name that you just have to ask about. And then don't ask.)

Preordered the full game for PC, but I'm playing the beta on PS4 - apparently access to the PC version was closed when I enrolled for the alpha so I could only get it on PS4.

PC. My current computer couldn't handle the closed alpha, though, so I'm getting a new machine.

Be playing on ps4, user - zinkai . Gonna have a problem like I did with the alpha. They gonna give me a Xbox one code cos I had had wolf on my 360.

Well if any one wants to swap codes Xbox for ps4 Give us a shout

PC, and i haven't play online in my life..

it's been a long time for me playing in LAN parties...
Doom 1&2, Blood, Delta Force, UT, HL, CS & CSS...

but after playing Doom Alpha, you can count me in !

As soon as I get a PS4, I'll probably get it as a launch game with the PS4. =)

I don't have a Playstation Network ID yet, but when I do.... I'll get back to you. =)

PS4. My current CPU is .13 GHz below the minimum system requirements while everything else in my PC either meets (8 GB of RAM) or exceeds (nVidia GeForce GTX 960) the minimum requirements and I don't feel like risking getting it for the PC just to have something short out.

That and I'm still on the fence about the new Doom. I'd rather get it for the PS4 first to see if I'll even like it enough to want to bother with upgrading my CPU for the PC version.