Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Doom ]|[ Hell Knight.gif

I don't think id has released the official names for the new monsters yet, have they? So some of them might be new and not just redesigns. I agree, that doesn't look anything like the Hell Knight.

None of the Monsters look like the originals, but they play the roles of them, except the 'Hellknight'. By the looks of the .gif it bites insted of huking fireballs or scratching.

RailGunner said:

that's NOT a hell knight.

It's been said soo many times that that is the hellknight it would only be ignorent to say that that it isn't.

I don't think id has released the official names for the new monsters yet, have they?

Yes, they have, they said which monster was the imp, they said which monster was a pinky, and finally they said that the hellknight was in the e3 shackycam video. And if anyone saw it, it is clear that THAT demon is the only one that could possibly be a hellknight. Because the others are zombies, imps, and pinkies.

The ones we aren't sure about is the bird looking one, and also that zombie one that was in the mac video. Some debating is going on whether that concept drawing from the legacy video is the new lost soul or the ones used in the e3 are the new lost souls. Who knows, maybe they both are. Point is though, THAT IS THE NEW HELLKNIGHT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

RailGunner said:

that's NOT a hell knight.

Indeed it is according to..Tim Willits I think. Go and investigate the older posts in the Doom 3 forum. And yes, it DOES look like a HK without horns, but slightly restyled. At least the colour of the skin matches.