Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RyoAsuka

Your Personal Greatest Boss Fights of All Time!

My personal favourite would be:

1) Vergil/Nelo Angelo from DMC1/3
2) The End from MGS3
3) Zeus from God of War 2
4) Darth Malak from SWKOTOR
5) Mecha Hitler from Wolf3D
6) Your rival (A.K.A Blue) from Pokemon Red/Blue and FireRed/LeafGreen
7) Kyle Katarn from Star Wars JA
8) Colonel Volgin (1st Phase) again from MGS3

oh damn. I remember last boss in game 'Risk of Rain' - this was pretty tough as i played more than 40 minutes. (if you don't know - if you play there more than 40 minutes you get highest difficulty)
I remember when i spent 2 hours to beat him, I was wet from stress but fight was great :D

Yeah... Bosses from 'Devil May Cry' are such a badass.

Doom 3 Cyberdemon, Powering up the Soulcube :o
Black Mesa Gargantua
Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil Final Boss
Half-life 2 Episode 2 Defeating Multiple Striders
Last Part of Condition Zero Deleted Scenes

I don't play many games nowadays (and don't play all that much in general to start with) and mostly deal/had to deal with bosses in slasher games, there surely were some memorable and enjoyable fights.

Spoiler

Well i got plenty.
FPS:Duke Nukem 3D's Cycloid Emperor, Doom's Cyberdemon, D3ROE Maledict aka Dragon fused with Betruger, CS CZ Deleted Scenes final mission boss, Mecha Hitler from Wolf3D, final boss in SiN, Heinrich from Rtcw and the 3 Serpent Riders from Heretic, Hexen and Hexen 2.

Fighting games:Akuma/Gouki from SSF2T/X, SFA2, Oni from SSFIV:AE, Frieza and Broly in the 3D fighting games, Raoh from Arc System Work's HNK game, Shishioh/King Lion from Savage Reign and Kizuna Encounter, Zankuro from Samurai Shodown 4, Wyler from AOF3, Geese from Fatal Fury, Shao Khan from MK.

Mecha:Nineball Seraph in AC:Master of the Arena, Zinaida final upgrade from Armored Core:Last Raven.

Slashers:Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma's final boss and King Bowan from Heavenly Sword.

Gun'n'Run:Metal Slug 2/X's final boss.

RPG:Undyne the Undying, Sans and Omega Flowey from Undertale.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Big Boss/Venom Snake from Metal Gear 1. Not just because of the boss fight itself, but the events surrounding the boss fight as well.

Sir Alonne in Dark Souls II is very high on my list of personal favorites. As for games other than Souls, the Knave of Hearts/Jack of Hearts in NieR, Deus and Augus in Asura's Wrath (if only that game wasn't muddied by tedious gameplay), Nargacuga and Gogmazios in Monster Hunter, and Spectre Knight in Shovel Knight.