Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Draw your monster redesigns!

AirRaid said:

Is he wearing a corset? I've seen supermodels with wider waistlines.

I'm not really good at drawing muscly humans for some reason...I could only do those disgustingly uber buffed bodies like my hell knight drawing.

Cacodemon and Pain Elemental must be siblings, their father is right here as a proof.

Atendega said:

Using my Amazing Photoshop Skillz™, I have created my rendition of a Cacodemon. It is clearly superior to id's monstrosity.
http://i.imgur.com/f1BckBK.png

Lol this made my day. That and the whole first page of this thread. No offence to HellVain but the purposely awful pictures are truly legendary here. Bravo.

RUSH said:

Lol this made my day. That and the whole first page of this thread. No offence to HellVain but the purposely awful pictures are truly legendary here. Bravo.

I am defeated. I accept defeat and have dishonored my famiry, I must now commit sodoku.

RIP HellVain
He died with dishonor and a degree with basic mathematics

Due to incredibly positive reception of my Cacodemon design, I have decided to once again display my Amazing Photoshop Skillz™. Behold, the one true Baron of Hell.

The horns are too skinny, it won't be correct until it is precisely the originals but also something completely different at an atomic level. This is why you can only please no one by trying to please everyone.

I can't tell if someone has been in the bathroom for the past hour or if they've just left the light on. I have to go very badly but I don't want to be rude.

That shall be your starting point, for envisioning truest hell.

Channeling traditional Doom purist behavior.

The Baron is too lean, and not bulky enough. The skin is the not the proper tone of pink. The goat fur is not coarse enough. The horns are not curved enough. It's face is too piggish and not canine enough. It's nothing like the traditional Baron from the original Doom which is perfect and if you disagree you are a Call of Duty modern gamer. Doom is about literal alien demons, taco bell salsa dance music, power rangers aesthetics and abstract level design.

So in summary, restart from the ground up and make it EXACTLY like the original.

If you are going to make a Baron of Hell photoshop... do it right. =P

Take the Jurassic Park T-Rex head and put goat/demon horns on it, then replace Arnold Scharzenegger's head with it, and put a picture of him with the head and make sure it's Arnold from Commando (when he was young and really buff) and then make sure he has goat legs, and make sure that the body is pink and the goat legs are brown.

OK there. That's it. Dis has to happenz. =3

(Insert cat-face meme here.)

=3

^ Woah slow down there Pablo Picasso. Lets not get too carried away with our brilliant works of art just yet. This is Doomworld, not an art museum.

RUSH said:

^ Woah slow down there Pablo Picasso. Lets not get too carried away with our brilliant works of art just yet. This is Doomworld, not an art museum.

^ Correction, you mean to say culinary try-outs... that looks like meatball spaghetti. ^

Jaxxoon R said:

Why does he have so many teeth in a way where he can't even use them?

To gore you to death I presume? I mean that would explain why whenever the Cacodemon in the original Doom bites you it does so much damage.... it's because the teeth also gore you as well!