Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Impie

Arizona Election Fraud

Do a search for that phrase and read what's been going on. There's too many articles to post at this point, but they all seem to be saying the same thing.

I haven't been politically active for years because I figure anyone I help vote into office was just saying whatever would get them into office. I liked a lot of the things Sanders had to say at the first democratic debate: he actually answered questions, said what he really thought, stood up for the working class and seemed to actually mean it. I didn't end up voting because I'm still too jaded at this point -- just 'cos I like what a speaker says doesn't mean they'll own up to it -- but it's the first time I really started second-guessing my apolitical tendencies.

Then this clusterfuck happens. Sanders supporters get their party and county affiliations changed so their votes don't count; 200 or so voting locations reduced to a measly 60 when we have more eager voters than we've had in ages; Hillary announced the winner while voters are still standing in line for hours, waiting for their chance to be told they don't get to vote.

If we somehow enter bizarro universe, and the white house allows a re-vote, I'm voting for sure. But I have a feeling it's not gonna happen, and everyone will just roll over and take it like they always do.

Regardless, I'm laughing bitterly at all the people who chided me for never voting. Wonder how they feel now.

Now taking bets on whether this thread turns into a shouting match and then gets locked.

Impie said:

Now taking bets on whether this thread turns into a shouting match and then gets locked.

Forget the election fraud. I'm more curious about how many memes HavoX has stored on his computer.

RUSH said:

Forget the election fraud. I'm more curious about how many memes HavoX has stored on his computer.

I'm curious how many are cat-related.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm only going to post images like this very sparingly or when someone does something stupid (see Ssragman).
If you want me to stop, just give me a holler.

Carry on...

Impie said:

I haven't been politically active for years because I figure anyone I help vote into office was just saying whatever would get them into office.

Someone will end up in office anyway. The trick is to vote for the politician/party that sucks least. Although it might depend on your election system. For example in germany you should vote for the party that sucks least but will get 5% or more of the votes (otherwies your vote will be lost and strengthen the parties you don't like).

https://books.google.com/books?id=azYdYhf-Oh8C&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18&dq=ecclesia+red+rope&source=bl&ots=DKC54j8gUB&sig=XZ9tpPJ1gK2GOW3fLUuJ-pW_8RE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijx6HS2dnLAhXDbiYKHYt2CH8Q6AEISzAI#v=onepage&q=ecclesia%20red%20rope&f=false

In ancient Athens, they had employed a vote-or-suffer policy. They used Scythian Slaves, who were basically the vote police. All citizens were forced to attend the Assembly to discuss political affairs. The Scythian Slaves use to round up the citizens with a red-dyed rope, to hurry along those who were slow to move. If the citizen showed up to the assembly with red stains on his clothing; he could be punished.

I'm sure there will be more of these stories, happens every US election. Whichever candidate was bought and paid for (Hillary) will be the next president. The corporate masters pulling the strings will alter whatever paperwork, electronic booths, convention rules or election law to make it all seem legit despite the actual votes. No one will do jack shit about it because those with the power to do so have a fatter wallet.

And behind those shadowy, unnamed businessmen are the true masterminds, the real overlords of all humanity... Beta Reptilians from Alpha Centauri. They feed on our fear by calcifying our pineal glands with controlled bursts of scalar energy waves, which leads to a build up of anxiety they use to manipulate us all. The only solution is to free your mind by attenuating yourself with the natural vibration frequencies of the universe. Wake up sheeple!

Tosi said:

And behind those shadowy, unnamed businessmen are the true masterminds, the real overlords of all humanity... Beta Reptilians from Alpha Centauri. They feed on our fear by calcifying our pineal glands with controlled bursts of scalar energy waves, which leads to a build up of anxiety they use to manipulate us all. The only solution is to free your mind by attenuating yourself with the natural vibration frequencies of the universe. Wake up sheeple!

Are those the butt-ugly aliens that eat vomit and blow up sheep?

To be honest, I'd believe it was just Maricopa officials being that fucking stupid and incompetent -- they're notorious for it -- but its the more questionable errors that make me smell a rat.

Apparently Anonymous is sticking it to her anyway, so we'll see what happens.

Impie said:

Are those the butt-ugly aliens that eat vomit and blow up sheep?

To be honest, I'd believe it was just Maricopa officials being that fucking stupid and incompetent -- they're notorious for it -- but its the more questionable errors that make me smell a rat.

Apparently Anonymous is sticking it to her anyway, so we'll see what happens.

I don't think there's gonna be much juiciness. Anonymous always lets us down.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-debates-221292

For the record, I don't support Bernie sanders. But wow, his tone? seriously? Give me a break. This will be a continued theme if she makes it to the general election. She will try to disarm her opponent, by saying they are trying to intimidate her.

EDIT: I would like to see her say that to a prosecutor, when they grill her about her court case. I doubt it would fly.