Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomzRules

What's the closest mod to a Hellsing Ultimate style mod for Doom?

I'm just curious whether or not there is a Hellsing Ultimate style mod for Doom that really makes you feel like you are Alucard, kicking ass, taking names, and using a kickass Anti-Tank Rifle to kill demons with... =)

Thank you Walter.

Wait? Do you remember the name of the author? Or the mod project's title? Just out of curiosity.

Oh and is it funny/weird if I read your post in Walter's voice from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged? =3

Nah man, we got enough with that abomination called Demonsteele , those dweebs really need to get their hands out of good old Doom.

DoomzRules said:

Wait? Do you remember the name of the author? Or the mod project's title? Just out of curiosity.

If i recall correctly, i think it was ellmo working on that...

Winged_warrior said:

Nah man, we got enough with that abomination called Demonsteele , those dweebs really need to get their hands out of good old Doom.

I will never get this outrage with that mod, what's wrong with you guys? I think is a pretty cool mod imo

Spoiler

and luckily it doesn't know about HDoom yet... shhhh

The_Trigger said:

Oh, i remember that! Yeah, i think that will be ok, for the fact of the huge guns and a supernatural creature involved in game...

Also, this make me remember of a ancient mod called "The Stranger" that take some elements for hellsing (like a gun similar to the one of Alucard): https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/ww-strng

walter confalonieri said:

If i recall correctly, i think it was ellmo working on that...

I will never get this outrage with that mod, what's wrong with you guys? I think is a pretty cool mod imo

Spoiler

and luckily it doesn't know about HDoom yet... shhhh

Oh, i remember that! Yeah, i think that will be ok, for the fact of the huge guns and a supernatural creature involved in game...

Also, this make me remember of a ancient mod called "The Stranger" that take some elements for hellsing (like a gun similar to the one of Alucard): https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/ww-strng

Thank you, Walter. I'm enjoying "The Stranger" quite a bit. I'm going to look up Ellmo and see how well that mod's been coming along. Oh and again, I keep thinking of this moment in Hellsing Abridged.

Sir Integra: They're our financial suppliers.

Alucard: Oh man, they have to hate us.

Sir Integra: They do. That's why they canceled our budget.

Alucard: Oooh, that's bad. We need that, right? Walter, we need that right?

Walter: Yes, very important.

Alucard: Thank you, Walter.

Walter: Of course, sir.