Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xblade

Doom Beta Menu

First post will be just asking permission. Not sure if this is a leak or not, but there's a post on /r/doom about DOOM Beta Menus. The PS4 Alpha got updated to Beta and apparently the game runs, just the servers are offline (possible bot play?).

I'm going to link to the thread. If this is considered as a leak, I'm sorry (please don't ban :-s)

Reddit thread.

Eh fuck it. If they are dumb enough to make the executable live several days early, whatever. I'm not gonna stop people posting stuff from the beta, even if it is early.

E: Also haha wow you can make some hilariously ugly colour combos there, this is gonna be great.

Actually, I guess the client is live for the Day of Doom thing, but no public servers will be available obviously.

xblade said:

Do you have Beta Access AirRaid?

Yeah but on steam, and the client isn't available for download yet there.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Microtransactions confirmed ? damn .

Didn't someone from iD post a couple of weeks ago there will not be any microtransactions?

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Microtransactions confirmed ? damn .

Microtransactions? Where? You probably unlock all of those things while playing the game.

If doom takes off in MP they would be silly to not allow people to buy some skins. That is the go to way to fund prolonged development these days. And we get the game developed for longer, win-win!

Just a few days left now :)
Sounds a lot like WTNO menu music in some parts. I like it.

Pretty Cool. I hope we can change monster skins in snapmap too that extreme as well.

Zemini said:

Pretty Cool. I hope we can change monster skins in snapmap too that extreme as well.

A bright pink baron with rainbows and hearts named lovemuffin massacring masses of people by biting and disembowling them sounds fun as hell

Heh, this is pretty cool. The music reminds me of earlier NIN days. Like a blend of Broken, The Downward Spiral and The Fragile combined. I love it :D

TheGamePhilosophe said:

You guys can bet your bottom dollars that id/bethesda will be selling custom skins for those armors real soon.

Servers need money to support multiplayer so a little micro transactions are okay...I just wish aome of the skins and armor parts are unlockable.

HellVain said:

Servers need money to support multiplayer so a little micro transactions are okay...I just wish aome of the skins and armor parts are unlockable.

Yeah right, I'm sure they just sell that shit to break even.

HellVain said:

Servers need money to support multiplayer

Luckily, they are already going to sell the game in exchange for money!

I really don't care about them selling skins and cosmetic stuff honestly. Only when gameplay stuff is sold as DLC on day one do I get annoyed.

Linguica said:

Luckily, they are already going to sell the game in exchange for money!

Holy shit! Really!? I've gotta twll my friends about this! Bethesda are such pigs, wanting money for a game..pffft.

What an odd song, it just goes from super lazy to energetic for all of 2 seconds. Reminds me of this old video of some kitten trying not to fall asleep:

Spoiler

Spoilers for Doom 44 but cat is very important douglas and takes up much space