Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enforcer

Giving away a PS4 BETA code!

-=9G7J-A4N8-486M=- Whoever gets it please return to me and confirm that everything is ok and you are in!

Oh I call dibs!

My friend and I really want to play the Doom beta. My friend has a PS4, and he's excited for the new Doom.

I actually evangelized for the Doom franchise, and introduced him to Doom. I showed him a bunch of cool mods, like Demonsteele, Brutal Doom, Beautiful Doom, and other mods. So you know... he's kinda excited for the new Doom, and well yeah.

=3

id.dav said:

Yeah who else want a PS 4 code?:)

Yes, please! I can give you something in return too

phaze said:

Yes, please! I can give you something in return too

FDLK-NRNH-8TP4
Yeah make so that beta will work on 750 ti))))

AwesomeO-789 said:

Anyone else got a spare PS4 code? Itching to play Doom...

This poor guy. I wish I could hook you up man. You've been drooling since alpha.

I don't have ps4 anymore, but what if you friended someone from here and they did a shareplay session?

MrDeAD1313 said:

This poor guy. I wish I could hook you up man. You've been drooling since alpha.

I don't have ps4 anymore, but what if you friended someone from here and they did a shareplay session?

Gonna stop by to get a ps4 code for him on my way home.

AwesomeO, keep an eye out for a PM in a out the next hour.

I know it's a lot to be asking for, but could anybody grab me a PC code?
I'm out of town today, but I'll be able to play for the rest of the Beta starting tomorrow.

The Civ said:

I know it's a lot to be asking for, but could anybody grab me a PC code?
I'm out of town today, but I'll be able to play for the rest of the Beta starting tomorrow.

I'm standem here at games top waiting for 6pm est (they can't hand me codes till then), I'll ask if they can give me more than one, as I'm here picking one up for awesomeO, but think it's limited to one. Will try though, civ

Buckshot said:

I'm standem here at games top waiting for 6pm est (they can't hand me codes till then), I'll ask if they can give me more than one, as I'm here picking one up for awesomeO, but think it's limited to one. Will try though, civ

Super cool of you to try, thanks a ton.
If they deny you, you could just go back with an overcoat, sunglasses, and a fake moustache.

The Civ said:

Super cool of you to try, thanks a ton.
If they deny you, you could just go back with an overcoat, sunglasses, and a fake moustache.

Or I could just go to another store, I have to go past another one later tonight, in about 2 hours. If youre a patient man, I'll stop at the next one on my way to dinner.

Buckshot said:

Or I could just go to another store, I have to go past another one later tonight, in about 2 hours. If youre a patient man, I'll stop at the next one on my way to dinner.

It's cool man.
I couldn't even play tonight since I'm out of town, so I wouldn't mind waiting.
I'll be back tomorrow to play though.

Got both of them, civ. Give me like 15 minutes to get home so I can type them in pm from my desktop.

Buckshot said:

Got both of them, civ. Give me like 15 minutes to get home so I can type them in pm from my desktop.

What a gentleman :)

I tried calling gamestop as I'm stuck at work until 10 to get xblade a code but they won't do it over the phone which is fair.

Xblade if you're reading this, I'll have you a code tomorrow buddy :D

Heh, thanks Mrdead.

Civ & AwesomeO, I've sent you the codes for PC and PS4 you requested respectively via PM. Check them, make sure they work, if they don't, that means I've got them swapped backwards, and let me know.

Buckshot said:

Gonna stop by to get a ps4 code for him on my way home.

AwesomeO, keep an eye out for a PM in a out the next hour.

Seriously man, you are a god of epic proportions. Thanks so, so much! Will savor ever moment I have my eyes on the screen of that beta... :D

I don't believe any long time fan of DOOM should be deprived the opportunity to play a alpha or beta to the latest in the series.

That just seems sad (in my opinion) to have to miss out on such a experience.

Enjoy, gentlemen! =D

I also handed out some beta codes earlier this week that I had spares on a Facebook group, though I'm depleted as of now. I'll try to make another run to a few games tops today, but I can't exactly promise anything either (very busy day).

I would suggest anyone else that lives next door to a gamestop (there's like 5 of them in a 5 mile radius here, lol) to do the same and help those in need and do not have a gamestop within reach to grab a free code from.