Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Favorite YouTubers?

I Hate Everything
Adoseofbuckley
Gggmanlives
and
Jontron

I like them because they are all funny (in my opinon) and entertaining.

EDIT: I think I've found my favorite IHE vid. Still don't have a fav for the rest.

MajorSlackVideos
Helloween4545
Markiplier
SeaNanners
GassyMexican
Mr Sark
Cr1tikal
MrCreepyPasta
CreepsMcPasta
CreepyPastaJr
Lets Read!
This is Dan Bell

Lord Karnage
Lazy Game Reviews

I Dont really have any "favorite" youtubers really, I just watch whatever catches my attention.

PeanutButterGamer
Chuggaaconroy
JonTron
ProJared
The Completionist
Brutalmoose
Did You Know Gaming?
RetroAhoy stuff
Game Theory
Film Theory
The One
RMFH
HMK
Glaice aka Mr. Chris (Doom Video Vault)
TerminusEst13 (The Hot Pepper stream... that was hysterically funny! =D)
Random Doom videos

Oh and last but not least....

RagnarRox, seriously check out his retrospective of Wolfenstein 3D and Commander Keen... I'm anxiously waiting for his Doom episode.

WAIT THERE'S SOME MORE!

Something Witty Entertainment (SAO Abridged is fucking hysterical and I love it so much.)

TeamFourStar (Obviously, I fucking love Dragon Ball Z Abridged and of course my favourite abridged series Hellsing Abridged, though I also enjoy Final Fantasy 7 Abridged.)

And the people that made Danganronpa Abridged aka Faulerro's Fabulous Backup.

So yeah.... I also used to watch TheRunawayGuys a lot back in the first two Mario Party games... now?

Eh, not so much.

I mean Mario Party 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all good LP's by them...

But I just can't watch Mario Party 5 for some reason. =P

CrazyRussianHacker, taught me some good life hacks that come always handy.
AVGN, the legend who started it all, not to mention the way he threats awful games, specially the Batman ones, i still laugh at it and also the way he reviews the games, hilarious and with funny gestures that make me laugh.
Hitler Rants Parodies, take some scenes from the best movie about Hitler, edit them and you get some hilarious comedy that will make you laugh hard.
Doom Arenas, retired now, but those Doom-Quake crossover series are awesome and the movie is very good, not to mention those Spawnlings, which were never finished along with Arenas season 2.
Mr.Bean, you know the deal.
SlowMoLab, crazy experiments recorded and then edited for slow motion greatness.
My channel, because i like to watch my own videos and have a good laugh at my mistakes.
TeamFourStar, i like thier Helsing abriged series, i don't watch them too much, but still, hilarious redubs.
Gggmanlives, i like his voice and his reviews make me laugh sometimes.
I Hate Everything, there was yet to be something that this guy dosen't hate, but still good arguments and solid points.
WizzyWhipitWonderful, a awesome composer of music for fighting games that makes great CPS2 themes that are pleasant to hear.

J.B.R said:

AVGN, the legend who started it all, not to mention the way he threats awful games, specially the Batman ones, i still laugh at it and also the way he reviews the games, hilarious and with funny gestures that make me laugh.

I think the AVGN and Varg Vikernes are the only one on my list if I had to come up with one, then again I don't really pay much attention to youtubers.

Xerge said:

I think the AVGN and Varg Vikernes are the only one on my list if I had to come up with one, then again I don't really pay much attention to youtubers.

Burzum is cool, but I disagree with a vast majority of varg's vlogs.

I love Burzum but I wasn't even aware Varg Vikernes did Youtube vlogs. I imagine they are controversial as fuck. Anyways, some channels I like:

GradeAUnderA - Some of the funniest rants ever.

Angry Video Game Nerd - Been following him since 2007. I don't watch his newer stuff that often anymore though. Occasionally he can still be funny but his movie sucked and most of his best material is stuck in the past. Still, James is a legend to me.

Pyrocynical - Clickbait cancer troll retard appealing to wannabe cool teens but hey, sometimes I dig his videos while high.

KieranMFilms - He used to be funnier back in the day but I still like his personality and newer material. He is a no BS and straight to the point gamer. Not too many subscribers. Has years worth of hilarious rants on par with GradeAUnderA. Mostly game related. He is from Australia.

SatanicInternationalNetwork - Hilarious drug related video rants and other crazy life stories. The coolest dude on the internet. Zach Black, you are the man.

I used to like Nostalgia Critic but his more recent material is mostly bleh, although the effort put into his Mad Max Fury Road review was actually pretty admirable. But his newer stuff is mostly whiny and ironically has too much thought put into it. CinemaSins was another one I used to watch but now I find it insufferable.

So besides that,

AVGN
Bobsheaux
YMS
CinemaSnob's older material
various flash animators
Honest Trailers
That series of videos about comparing films to whatever material they were based on.

A lot of film based stuff, apparently.

Anyone here have a Youtube channel? I got one but I won't post it yet as to not advertise/shill

AltimaMantoid
UpUpDownDown
NecroVMX
Balames87
Eden
Lazy Masquerade
Corpse Husband
Reign Bot Horror
Icarus Lives
VSauce
Markiplier
Cinemassacre
What Culture Wrestling
Wrestling with Wregret

The few I regularly watch are:

Vannos Gaming - Mostly him and a few of his buddies dicking about in GMod and it's custom games, GTA V and a few other games.

KYRSp33dy - Much like Vannos, but replace the GMod stuff with CS:GO and mostly cards against humanity and lesser known steam multi-player stuff.

Bohemian Eagle - Does lots of Vids on WoT, WoW, Armoured Warfare and War Thunder.

Quicky Baby - WoT live streamer with in depth guides and Vids.

Circonflexes - A very good WoT streamer who doesn't take the game serious at all.

AzzytheMLGpro/Chaboy - CS:GO players, Scottish and crazy fuckers. Always raging and screaming like lunatics.

AVGN - The original, and best.

Here's my favorite YouTubers (in no particular order):

Game Theory
Whoisthisgit
TheMysteriousMrEnter
SomeOrdinaryGamers
Rong Rong
The Anime Man

Purely for the reason I find their videos entertaining

Noah Caldwell-Gervais's stuff, MrBtongue, Errant Signal, Super BunnyHop. They are several notches above typical YT fare.

Cinemassacre, Adult Swim (do they count as youtubers?), LGR, Jettan, Jontron and, most recently, ProJared.
Also the late Kitty0706, and sometimes I watch some of Vinesauce Joel's videos.

Dilandau3000
MillionDollarExtreme
AltimaMantoid
stripedlady
Cry (yes I know but his videos are comfy)

Used to follow a few politics channels but got bored with that kind of thing. There are a few underground far-right youtubers I still like to check in on sometimes though. I have a strange sense of humor and will watch self-published videos of tiny neo-nazi groups doing rallies and frantically sieg-heiling in front of thousands of very annoyed and often infuriated people.

RUSH said:

I love Burzum but I wasn't even aware Varg Vikernes did Youtube vlogs. I imagine they are controversial as fuck.

He started doing them after he got out of prison. They are pretty boring for the most part; he doesn't advocate fascism or promote violence anymore because he knows they will fine him again.

Arumba
Damo2986
GixG17
GrimithR
HeirofCarthage
Kikoskia
Marbozir
Quill18

I watch these the most, and am the most likely to view on any given day. There are others I will watch more occasionally.

WrecklessEating
ZionMainframeGaming
Bormac
Jim Sterling
DaveTheUsher
TheArchfiend
AlphaOmegaSin
ADoseOfBuckley
Chuck From the Bronx
Cult Moo
Helloween4545
The Rageaholic
I Hate Everything
PrinceBoo21
The1316Killer

Vinesauce Joel (Jaxxoon R watches Joel too and I stalk him in the comments section)
Cr1tikal
Demolition D
JonTron
Various Youtube Poopers But I Won't Post Any Because This Is Illegal, You Know
Ciryes