Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

TemplarGFX's ACM Overhaul

This is awesome but I completed A:CM once and I don't have it in me to play it again. But this is a good start.

You can fix game graphics (and sound, and some AI stuff) but plot will be still weak. As long as You do not have high expectation You can actually have some fun with this game.

Huh, I thought it was just a graphics overhaul but apparently they've rebalanced the game as well?

Maybe I'll finally get that 5 bux worth of video game out of Aliens: Colonial Marines after all. :P

Neat. I don't feel like giving ACM a replay right now, but this is definitely something I'll keep my eye on. By the time I've run out of other games to play, hopefully the author will have streamlined the installation process for lazy people.

I was going to get this game, but after seeing how it turned out to be I didn't, maybe I will now.

Tried High Quality from that modification, but looks overbright for me - some surfaces are even making subtitles unreadable. Also, noticed some kind of a lag, as if main character isn't responding at the exact time when I walk, jump or even shoot.
Still, my 3-rd encounter with an alien warrior turned bad for me: he killed my with his first attack, even with my full health and half-full armor. Played on Hardened, BTW.

Very nice modification, but seems to me that I must get a stronger PC for it.

What is the point in buying an awful POS game and thus supporting the developer of said POS because someone modded it to not be as terrible as it once was. Just kinda terrible.

kristus said:

What is the point in buying an awful POS game and thus supporting the developer of said POS because someone modded it to not be as terrible as it once was. Just kinda terrible.

isn't that basically the design-philosophy for Bethesda's games?

kristus said:

Wait for it to get into a sale and buy it for $3. It's not like sending millions to support ISIS.