Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Merle Haggard dies at 79

Baronofheck, seriously take a breath. It's all well and good announcing people passing away every now and again, but honestly it's like you're providing a service no one asked for right now.

Just look at your last thread. Is it really that important to you to be the guy who post about dead people? Dear god man.

If the passing of a music legend doesn't concern you, I know a really easy thing you can do to demonstrate how little you care.

Who the hell is Haggard anyways? Not that losing a country icon really moves me or anything..

A heavy metal icon, yes but not a genre I loathe.

Bucket said:

If the passing of a music legend doesn't concern you, I know a really easy thing you can do to demonstrate how little you care.

Insinuating i don't care from a post i made directly regarding baronofhecks weird habit as of late.

I don't like death. Hearing people die is sad, regardless of who they are. The fact that i see it so often here now by a self proclaimed announcer of death is not a pleasant thing to see.

RIP, but I'm not really familiar with him. I may have liked his stuff if I heard it, though, seeing he treaded the older scenes. Country music today is mostly shit. The best stuff on the radio is the stuff they sneak into the playlists from ten or so years ago, plus any of the real old classic stuff.

I listened to some of his songs a few years ago. Sad news indeed.

Glaice said:

Who the hell is Haggard anyways? Not that losing a country icon really moves me or anything..

A heavy metal icon, yes but not a genre I loathe.

You know, if you have nothing to contribute, you aren't obliged to post.

Six said:

Baronofheck, seriously take a breath. It's all well and good announcing people passing away every now and again, but honestly it's like you're providing a service no one asked for right now.

Just look at your last thread. Is it really that important to you to be the guy who post about dead people? Dear god man.

What's wrong with having a personal obituary reader? /s

Glaice said:

a genre I loathe.

Your favorite bands all have roots in country music, pleb.