Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
banned

DOOM-themed Xbox One / PlayStation 4

I guess this is the push to get another ps4. I love it! I've been considering it and now I feel like I have to :D

PS4 theme just screams third party custom skin; haphazardly stuck decals on a basic paint job.
The Xbox One theme looks real nice, even if it isn't exactly evoking Doom that much

wheresthebeef said:

PS4 theme just screams third party custom skin; haphazardly stuck decals on a basic paint job.
The Xbox One theme looks real nice, even if it isn't exactly evoking Doom that much

don't know dude, i always put metal boxes and doom together

but not as in doom 3, that was like, the vidya equivalent of peas touching potato mash

Holy fuck that is awesome. I love the Icon of Sin design. So badass! Makes the UAC logo design on the Xbox One look lame by comparison. The IoS makes the PS4 also resemble some of my favorite black metal albums. And check out those eyes on the controller! Evil sexiness! Hmm... think I'm going to have to get this.

imma bump this back up just to make a casual comment on the IoS' design and how simply sick it looks omfg

Bethesda are really going all out now, along with special collectors editions of the game \ guides \ artbooks \ headsets and now we now got consoles.

I don't remember anything like this for RAGE or Wolfenstein. Anyway I want that PS4
lol

Edit - I should have looked at the article first, read they are prizes.