Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

New Video: Player Progression and Customization

MrDeAD1313 said:

Lol I don't have time to actually watch it but am curious as to why it hurts?

They're both really bad and have no idea what they're doing. I was watching the stream when this was recorded live during the Closed Beta.

BluePineapple72 said:

Even though it's a new video by Bethesda about doom, I highly recommend not watching it, it hurts, a lot

Can you explain why it hurts?

Krimson Madness said:

Can you explain why it hurts?

It was two Bethesda employees playing doom on a console, and not doing it particularly well

Customization is fine, to an extent but progression ala CoD/Battlefield really isn't.

Also lol they didn't bother showcasing it on a PC at high/max settings, yet they opt to doing it on a console with a controller? It would have been more nightmarish if it were on PC and using a controller.

Controllers are not meant for high precision, fast moving games such as FPSes.

Glaice said:

Customization is fine, to an extent but progression ala CoD/Battlefield really isn't.

Also lol they didn't bother showcasing it on a PC at high/max settings, yet they opt to doing it on a console with a controller? It would have been more nightmarish if it were on PC and using a controller.

We've never heard these words ever, for any multiplatform FPS. Thanks for the enlightenment!

those armors:

... looks like japanese robot toys:

but i think the reason is that Japan has Mars on it's flag...

Glaice said:

Actually it was on PC! Matt clarified it like several times during stream)))

I guess we can't say that the armors look generic anymore, can we? There's an interesting variety to choose from.

Xerge said:

I guess we can't say that the armors look generic anymore, can we? There's an interesting variety to choose from.

Yes, but remember. there always be people who nitpick it's flaws to say that the game is bad. The more I look at the armors, The more less They look like spartan armors. I mean have you seen those demonic armors? and that medieval armor...god damn...

a pretty swift and rather good looking single white male with absolutely no connection whatsoever to yours truly said:

they're making the armors look generic on purpose

That last full armor set shown in the video reminded me a lot of the Quake Knight enemies. I wonder if that's intentional.

ALSO THAT FUCKING DANCE

Clonehunter said:

That last full armor set shown in the video reminded me a lot of the Quake Knight enemies. I wonder if that's intentional.

ALSO THAT FUCKING DANCE

Remember its not a good idea to do the carlton...but it's damn worth it.

Clonehunter said:

ALSO THAT FUCKING DANCE

Is that the carlton? lol

Is it just me, or does the Baron at the end seemed...agitated... the way he killed made me think that he was thinking "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN""!