Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

Share Your Marine

On the lighter side of things, why don't you share what your Marine and Weapons look like? The customization seems to act as a fun little side thing, and I've seen some cool concepts out there, plus some neat combinations of guns matching armor, etc...

So whaddya got for your Marine and Guns?

Here's mine and my current load out. I find the charged static gun useful for dealing some initial damage that can be easily finished with the SSG.

I like your color choices. Nice contrasts but also very colorful. Lends your character a generous amount of pizzazz.

I'll post my marine later when I'm not feeling lazy.

I was just messing with the patterns when I hit the stripes on the static gun, and I kind of worked on that Retro 80s aesthetic thing. Well, I wanted some blaring pink just because it is over the top goofy.

Clonehunter said:

I was just messing with the patterns when I hit the stripes on the static gun, and I kind of worked on that Retro 80s aesthetic thing. Well, I wanted some blaring pink just because it is over the top goofy.

There was one pattern that sort of matched the little design on near the back end of the SSG, I chose to go with that one for my shotgun. Tried going a sort of gold color for it.

hardcore_gamer said:

My eyes feel raped after looking at those horrible weapon colors.

You don't have to add any color or pattern to your weapons :D don't you like colors? Do you have a favorite color?

Clonehunter's marine looks like he would fit into FarCry: Blood Dragon and PsychoGoatee's like a Chaos worshipping Eldar warrior.

Krimson Madness said:

How can i post screenshots?

Upload it to image uploading site and get the direct link for that image and past it in your reply , use sites like Hostingpics to do so ..

Here's Mine, started yesterday and didn't unlock much .. since i didn't have time to play it :

[sarcasm] OMFG... These skins looks so brutal, It looks really exciting. What a variety of characters, each has character and color. Ummm... Nothing can be compared with it [/sarcasm]

this dirty marine looks really great. i feel Quake 1 here.

rest of the skins screams "HEY EVERYBODY, I'M HEREEEE!!!!!!!"

HellVain said:

Holy shit, tjats actually great camo

Thanks! Yah its too bad right now the game is divided into blue vs red. I'm sure the armor customization will play a bigger role in deathmatch.