Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

Hackers already

I think I just came off the worst few sessions ever (I'm usually in the top 3) with a server where everyone was spamming with vortex rifles and a few people were way too accurate, now I know why.. wow.

id/Beth are NOT going to be happy if they find out about this. Not one bit.

Almonds said:

why would you need help of any sort to play this game in particular?

Probably the same reason anyone would use them in any other game. My bet is on them just wanting to be a nuisance for the people actually trying to play.

LittleBurger said:

Probably the same reason anyone would use them in any other game. My bet is on them just wanting to be a nuisance for the people actually trying to play.

thing is, people enabling hacks in other FPSs such as team fortress 2, CS:GO, heck, even Quake Live I can perfectly understand because those are games with generally higher skill ceilings and require an actual modicum of attention and actual effort from the player in order to be good at them, and people who wallhack and employ other equally cheap shit by the name are a dime a dozen, and in most cases can have actual fun in doing it as a result, even if it's at the expense of the experience of other players.

meanwhile in doom, simply put, is as mild as an arena shooter on a console gets skill wise. Especially when to features like sniping it comes to, which essentially should take at least hint of skill from the player to achieve, comes off as an extremely trivial task to pull off. when a bodyshot is able to put out a near 200 damage at so much as a five seconds charge and your objective isn't even hard to hit to begin with, things like LMAOBox and wallhacks simply turn out as a redundancy in every way.

Ha! I knew it, I fucking knew it. God damn hackers are the bane of MP games. I always noticed i get shot at tje exact momwnt i come out of a room, i mean wtf man?!

HellVain said:

Ha! I knew it, I fucking knew it. God damn hackers are the bane of MP games. I always noticed i get shot at tje exact momwnt i come out of a room, i mean wtf man?!

Me too! and I thought it was just latency or me imagining things.

Almonds said:

when a bodyshot is able to put out a near 200 damage at so much as a five seconds charge

I believe 127 damage is full charge on the head and 80+ is body.

Chezza said:

I believe 127 damage is full charge on the head and 80+ is body.

fair enough, I admit I was going a bit by what I had seen in the video and I forgot those were all supposed to be headshots.

points stands still though, aiming in this game feels incredibly lackluster, and the damage output on the vortex rifle seems fairly unbalanced. especially considering its almost meaningless charge time and the stationary players.

How pathetic, I understand cheating in single player but cheating other players? If you can't get good enough in the game on your own, don't bother playing.

victorboris1 said:

Using hacks is like paying a robot to fuck your girlfriend while you masturbate in the corner.

you make that sound like something negative.

victorboris1 said:

Using hacks is like paying a robot to fuck your girlfriend while you masturbate in the corner.

at least he would manage to never miss the right spot

Spoiler

:^)

Glaice said:

More reasons not to play PvP.

Because griefing as we all know is impossible in cooperative games...

The psychology of people who use, or even condone cheats in MP games interests me. I guess they either get a kick out of being disruptive or they're just very bad losers.

Anyway yeah, you should report this to Bethesda. Tweet it, post it on their Facebook, email it.

Was to be expected.
But hey, at least the team now has ample time to introduce an anti-cheat method now that they decided to hack in the beta.