Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ClashmanTheThird

Why are people complaining about damage numbers?

Why do people complain about people complaining? You have no control how others react to anything. Just turn it off.

I complained about them before I played it but after playing the beta I must say those numbers are really helpful and a nice indicator how much health the enemy probably has left + I use the vortex rifle so it tells me if I hit the head and stuff, it helps me to decide how I play in terms of the gunplay

victorboris1 said:

Long story short? Autism.

whoa that's a bit too harsh there son

The damage numbers become the player's main form of feedback and it doesn't feel good seeing so many small numbers pop out when using the automatic weapons. I enjoyed using the Plasma Rifle and Heavy Assault Rifle a lot more with the damage numbers off.

victorboris1 said:

Long story short? Autism.

Yeah if people with autism are known for one thing, it's hating numbers

ChickenOrBeef said:

The damage numbers become the player's main form of feedback and it doesn't feel good seeing so many small numbers pop out when using the automatic weapons. I enjoyed using the Plasma Rifle and Heavy Assault Rifle a lot more with the damage numbers off.

The numbers also gave a decent way of figuring out the varying damage range of the SSG (though like you said, it didn't really feel good when using the automatic ones).

It must be isn't bad to replace damage numbers with sound effects, but I'm not sure. Big fucking deal - damage numbers! Jesus...