Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Prince dead at 57

Passed on seeing him in London a few years back, will always regret that.

God damn.. This is just one year no famous person can avoid. ;/

Damn shame, I grew up listening to Prince, at times I preferred Prince over Micheal Jackson, but still, losing damn beaut such as him is just a shame.

Hope his family is doing well.

It's a shame that Prince is gone, since he made great music such as the songs "1999". One thing that concerned me about Prince though was the copyright issues with his music, especially how it's apparently impossible to listen to his music on YouTube. Despite that, he will be missed. My condolences go to his friends and family.

Never had an issue with him nor was a fan of his music but seeing him go is still sucky. Why not take someone who is a general annoyance or irritating in the music industry?

I was never really a Prince fan, but I sure remember back in the 80's when nobody could top him, Michael Jackson, and Madonna.

And 57 is too young...

Rest in Peace.

Glaice said:

Never had an issue with him nor was a fan of his music but seeing him go is still sucky. Why not take someone who is a general annoyance or irritating in the music industry?

I'm pretty sure wishing death upon someone just for being what you call "a general annoyance or irritating in the music industry" is still fucked up.

Glaice said:

Why not take someone who is a general annoyance or irritating in the music industry?

Avoozl said:

In that case I wish Justin Bieber was taken instead.

grow up

That's what happens when you join the cult of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Joking aside, was never a big fan of him, even if I am from Minnesota, I lean more towards Bowie myself. But I know he left an influence on music and the world so RIP to Prince. Do they make purple caskets?