Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
247player

FYI: You can purchase Doom + Demon Multiplayer Pack DLC for $32.66

Aussie dollar is it? Or a cookie automatically adjusts prices. Anyway since our economy sucks it may prove useful, although I have no idea if that site is legitimate.

One site I can vouch for is Ozgameshop but it's more expensive. http://www.ozgameshop.com/page/doom

Site looks sketchy. GMG are a lot more reputable and regularly offer discounts. I bought Doom at a 23% discount.

DooM_RO said:

Site looks sketchy. GMG are a lot more reputable and regularly offer discounts. I bought Doom at a 23% discount.

I purchased few games before from them, and they deliver 24~48 hours before release date.

As for price, I just rechecked and it is now a bit cheaper for $36 after discount. That is around 40% Off

Well id, you just fucked it up for some people..

Dividing multiplayer into non-DLC and DLC groups is a very bad idea. Now I am REALLY skeptical now, that and the goddamn game isn't even out!

The multiplayer pack is just some cosmetics and a couple of consumable items that you get through normal gameplay anyway.

Who's stupid idea was to put these up for sale as well if you can earn them the old fashioned way?

Glaice said:

Who's stupid idea was to put these up for sale as well if you can earn them the old fashioned way?

Appeal to losers who don't like to play the game to earn their rewards.

To clarify my earlier posts: I'm not sure if all the cosmetic items are non-exclusive; the consumables and the weapon colorizations you can certainly get. Dunno about the skin or the logo patterns.

[Source: beta participation :P ]

Glaice said:

A lot of games does.
I remember EA did it for BF4. You can unlock new weapons, or buy packs.

247player said:

I purchased few games before from them, and they deliver 24~48 hours before release date.

As for price, I just rechecked and it is now a bit cheaper for $36 after discount. That is around 40% Off

That's not what I meant. I've heard that some of these sites sell stolen CD Keys. I mean, the fact that they are so cheap is a bit fishy.

zeezaa said:

Is this the lowest price for game?

Now is the lowest preorder price.

$32.66 after using code DOOM666

Steam still doesn't have a DLC option for this game yet? Not that I am going ot buy the MP DLC right away but it would be nice too put it on my wishlist...

I ordered, never tried this page, hope it will be works. I am from europe here is doom for 60 euros, so this is goddamn good price. (by 50% less) Thanks. :D

capodecima said:

I ordered, never tried this page, hope it will be works. I am from europe here is doom for 60 euros, so this is goddamn good price. (by 50% less) Thanks. :D

I got few games from them, they are good.

247player said:

Now is the lowest preorder price.

$32.66 after using code DOOM666

Okay thanks, the lowest I have seen was today on GMG for 25%

zeezaa said:

Okay thanks, the lowest I have seen was today on GMG for 25%

True, GMG has it for $45 using code WATCH25

247player said:

True, GMG has it for $45 using code WATCH25

That is a $13 higher !!

Technician said:

Appeal to losers who don't like to play the game to earn their rewards.

Why implement free to play mechanics in a game that's commercially priced? To squeeze as much out of people as possible?