Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
codeslicer

What is the post hell music?

Yeah, all I did was add a clip of the We ❤ Katamari song "Scorching Savanna" to the dancing ice cream gif, as a joke on IRC. (Holy moly, was that really all the way back in 2008?!) I never expected it to go this far :P

esselfortium said:

Yeah, all I did was add a clip of the We ❤ Katamari song "Scorching Savanna" to the dancing ice cream gif, as a joke on IRC. (Holy moly, was that really all the way back in 2008?!) I never expected it to go this far :P

I thought it was a secret deal by you with the admins to put it on DW to replace anything that was before it. Or totally random but deliberately timed.

printz said:

I thought it was a secret deal by you with the admins to put it on DW to replace anything that was before it. Or totally random but deliberately timed.

No, if I had that kind of power you'd all be hearing civic.swf again.

Too bad there isn't a way to keep the music persistent throughout the entire Post Hell thread, it restarts every time you click on a thread.

The music needs to be replaced with some Limp Bizkit, that would really set the mood.

I did it all for the nookie, I'll skin your ass like a chainsaw, WHAT?

somethin' something.. cookie? yeah!

just have the new post hell song be a loop of static noise, it would persuade you not to check out the place at all

CARRiON said:

The music needs to be replaced with some Limp Bizkit, that would really set the mood.

I dunno, that would still be better than say, some Justin Beeber.

Doomhuntress said:

just have the new post hell song be a loop of static noise, it would persuade you not to check out the place at all

certainly if post hell was worthless it wouldn't be legendeary. Post hell is a subforum for thraeds that were either too bad or great for the regular forum or any combination of both.

Doomhuntress said:

That would ruin the Loling of the amazing threads there you know?

Post Hell is seriously one of my favorite places on the internet. It might be my favorite part of Doomworld, funnily enough. Not that there hasn't been good content in the other sections, but I guess I've always had a thing for people behaving badly. And though I don't have plans to go out of my way to create something worthy of the place, I'd feel glad if one of my honest threads wound up there someday.

That's raesonable. There is bad as in badass and there's bad as in ass and both are bad but the first is obviosly the fun kind. There's getting mad and insulting everyone because someone didn't like your map, and then there's complaining about a review before it's posted and shouting at the reviewer via ascii art because the regural font isn't large enough.

Captain Toenail said:

Bring back the Picard song please!

You know such requests will remain unfulfilled, right?