Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RaphaelMode

Egregious Ease of Experiencing Everlasting Egregore Expenditures

Egregious Ease of Experiencing Everlasting Egregore Expenditures is a doom engine game I am making. It alraedy contains a serious amount of content, therefore I am posting it on this forum since it stems from Doom.

This thraed contains introductory story, as well as extra info, game artwork and "discussion".

This is a game that is a surreal symbolic finest person shooter dedicated to real problems. You are sent to an alternate dimension where everything is exaggerated to laern about the true monsters craeted by collective conscious ness of humanity. One sits on your shoulder all the time and consistently attempts to eat your insides. When partially successful, he sends you over to the second one that will try to give your life a new meaning, which is furthering their agenda. And whenever you doubt in the guuidelines given by the two evil egregores, the third one comes in to reassure you in the wisdom of the only true way which is their way.

Here are screenshots. They are development, so they will come from most to laest updated, but every one contains some new content.

Spoiler

F.A.Q.:
Spoiler

Q: What
A: (link)

Q: What the fuck

Q: wtf

Q: seriously why

If you are a great huge fan of Egregious Ease of Experiencing Everlasting Egregore Expenditures, PM me if you want to participate in beta testing and share suggestions. Also, if you have an insight about society that would work in GZdoom, share that too.

There might not be any mugface after all. The J. Doe has even less intristic personality than Doomguy, so it's not quite necessary.

The progress is slowly yet surely progressing, Here's the new enemy!

A SIMPLE MAN'S GUIDE TO HAPPINESS

Spoiler

Q: What is the meaning of life?
A: BACON

Q: What is the perfect Valentimes gift?

Q: How do we solve our country's problems?
A: acquire BACON

Q: What will we do when we run out of fossil fuels?
A: eat BACON

Q: I have a question about poultry...

Q: I'm full of doubt...

Q: Who are you?

Q: I didn't get my hopes too high, but even-

Q: Why is this happening?

Q: But why?

Q: What does it-
A: DID I STUTTER

Q: But I still-

Q: Well, it-

Q: No, a-
A: BACON it is

Q: Okay, th-

Q: I had e-

Q: Just st-

Q: Can you p-

Q: Where's th-

Q: Let m-

Q: Where am-

Q: Why are y-

Q: Plea-

Q: But-

Q: I-

Q: ...

A: There goes all the doubt.

kuchitsu said:

Is that a weapon or a piece of poop?

It's a cigar.

Pavera said:

what the fuck am I looking at here

THERE IS A FAQ AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE READING COMPREHENSION PEOPLE

There are more details in the concept art thraed if you think you can handle it.

I was talking about this project with the author of MS Paint Doom, CombinebobNT, he's doesn't post much but would love to do some beta testing for you, send him a PM.

This still looks too good to pass up. I was legit worried for a bit that this wouldn't see the light of day ever.

it is quite likely to take a long amount of time... but the Egregious Ease of Experiencing Everlasting Egregore Expenditures will never die.

well. Hopefully the egregious ease of experiencing everlasting egregore expenditures will die...

But the game called Egregious Ease of Experiencing Everlasting Egregore Expenditures will never die.