Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnonimVio

Possibly new trailer? (GONE NOW, SPOILERS AHEAD)

Almonds said:

um, yeah, sure mr denton

can I like, crash in your place

That's not a fact that's a tweet. Vanilla Ice got a fair trial at least

Video looks goooood, very good. I feel spirit of DooM, coaching through my veins!

Now about Mick, so what this ignorant person call "horrible"? Someone got definition of this? *There was tons of Pure HATE addressed to Mick about calling music in trailer horrible, but I decided to pass this.* Yeap, of course Woobly half dub, half pussy with little touches of metal music of Mick is better than this "horrible" metal music in trailer!

to be honest the music of the trailer doesn't really fit with anything that music we've heard so far...

that was a trailer by some 3rd party that probably didn't like that it was scrapped or something... we might get a similar trailer, but with mick's music. either way, that trailer got some serious hype going on...

RomanRichter said:

Woobly half dub, half pussy with little touches of metal music

do you also think hip hop and rap are the same thing

I'm starting to worry that Hell will mostly feature wastelands and caves and not enough temples, I was hoping for more of those.

I Just saw the trailer, Maybe it was removed because they decided to keep t for Release day instead ?, Things went wrong with their plans, It's on Vid.me , Facebook, Twitter ... etc .

Mick Gordon is obviously kidding in those Tweeter messages with the derp gifs, duders. It should be obvious he can't talk about it.

MrSkeltal said:

Mick Gordon is obviously kidding in those Tweeter messages with the derp gifs, duders. It should be obvious he can't talk about it.

the music doesn't fit with any other track in any other trailer... it's not his work...

I was going to mention how the game's music supposedly changed since the E3 reveal according to some of his recent comments, but considering how those Tweets were removed he was probably legit pissed. Welp.

Almonds said:

do you also think hip hop and rap are the same thing

Nope, Im pretty fine with this genres, but in this case, what people extracted from beta etc. etc. and after that Mick calls trailer music "horrible", this is stupid.

I just noticed that in the beggining, the doomguy was chained to a sarcophagus. Could it mean that the doomslayer was never really dead? Only preserved and expected to comback?

Looks like chains werent enough though, those demons should really hire a better entombing company.

HellVain said:

I just noticed that in the beggining, the doomguy was chained to a sarcophagus. Could it mean that the doomslayer was never really dead? Only preserved and expected to comback?

Looks like chains werent enough though, those demons should really hire a better entombing company.

Maybe that's why the UAC is there ;)

"Hello, UAC? Yeah, Baron here, we really have a nasty problem with the tomb...yeah, it leaks again. When can you be here with your entombing crew? BTW: please bring some spares, we tend to kill humans and stuff sometimes..."

It looked like Doomslayer (Doomguy i suppose) was captured by UAC for studies and stuff like that, and then followed by demons to the UAC Base, then escaped , and now he has to fight the Intruders or idk ...

Xerge said:

I'm starting to worry that Hell will mostly feature wastelands and caves and not enough temples, I was hoping for more of those.

What about Infernal from the Beta? I guess thats a cave of sorts though.

CreamCheese said:

What about Infernal from the Beta? I guess thats a cave of sorts though.

No, you are right, that's a temple, it's like an arqueological dig, maybe they've based the level design on them and all the temples will look like that, but I hope there's more variety.

Trailer very nice, but I see archvile from alpha still exist. It looks like hammerhead shark. Idea with evil robot, nah, say hello to avangers with ultron.

tuo said:

Maybe that's why the UAC is there ;)

"Hello, UAC? Yeah, Baron here, we really have a nasty problem with the tomb...yeah, it leaks again. When can you be here with your entombing crew? BTW: please bring some spares, we tend to kill humans and stuff sometimes..."

Lol

I could imagine it leading up to the beggining of the game and then

"yeah, this is baron again. WE GAVE YOU ONE JOB UAC! ONE JOB! The boss is already pissed at me and i dont want to get crucified at the tower of babel so you better fix this problem or I and my assisstant Baron will go to Phobos and wreck the shit out of it. Capice?!....hello?..hello?!....oh right, youre dead....fuck..."

And hence phobos anomaly.

Do you know how is infernal call in game files - bloodrun. So, bloodrun - bloodfalls. Yeah, I like it!

BJBlazko said:

Do you know how is infernal call in game files - bloodrun. So, bloodrun - bloodfalls. Yeah, I like it!

Im sorry to be that guy but honestly your english is terrible. I cannit understand what you sre saying in most of your posts.

What is that little robot guy with the red sword? Hopefully not the final boss? Anyone knows if this is a npc or a regular enemie?

I must have watched the trailer 10 times now, it looks phenomenal. I knew there was a reason why they kept the solo campaign hidden away. Even though they haven't focused much on story (so they say) it still looks really interesting, a bit of system shock influence going on with the sinister AI in the droid.

I'm really going struggle to avoid the live stream tonight but I think that trailer was enough to keep me going for the next 2 weeks. Just hope they release it officially in 1080p glory.

Regarding music it's worth mentioning the soundtrack has been made by id software in-house sound artist alongside Mick Gordon. This was said on the pod cast by Marty so maybe it's one of their's. I do prefer micks tracks so far but I wouldn't say no if they included this one in the game.

MrSkeltal said:

I was going to mention how the game's music supposedly changed since the E3 reveal according to some of his recent comments, but considering how those Tweets were removed he was probably legit pissed. Welp.

If the music did change its probably down to the change in art direction. Going from gritty realistic to a dark comic book look.