Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Name

[MANCUBUS GRINDING] Valid transmutation for your computer!

There is one thing to say about this Wad.

VALID

Mancubus Grinding, MANCGRIND.wad, is a real transmutation in Gate 5, brought to your computer for your Gate 4 to enjoy. Feel your DEMON Quake as your clapper slams through a horde of Mancubus in one of the most dreaded transmutations of the CACO. Originally designed to be slain by the OPERATOR of the computer, this rendition of Mancubus Grind was adapted by the CACO and the American Dragon to include barrels. On my computer the framerate drops but on a proper device this transmutation will run.

Not designed as a game, the level in this wad is hooked up to real MAGIC. By working with the CACO and the American Dragon this wad is a TRANSMUTATION. Unlike other liar wads like DROWN IN BLOOD and CHILLAX which pretend to be a game, or Deus Vult which hide its purpose as a transmutation, making it into a game, this wad is clear and upfront that it is VALID on magic and transmutation : Gate 5.

I have had better results using ZDoom than Skulltag, in terms of framerate on what many would consider to be an underpowered laptop. This transmutation should run on any modern computer. I still had a useable framerate using ZDoom yet Skulltag was laggy. Still if you have two computers on Wi-Fi I recommend setting up a server-client model. Let this transmutation run on your network ALL THE TIME! If using a server-client model for Skulltag you can alt-tab while spectating and the transmutation will still run. If doing this solo the program will have to have focus even on the desktop, or the transmutation will not proceed. Still by doing so, one should run this transmutation overnight while sleeping or while the computer is inactive.

The proper settings for this WAD are NIGHTMARE mode with barrels respawn, infinite ammo, items respawn, mega powerups respawn, start with shotgun engaged with no respawn protection. The transmutation "EWeps.wad" or "Emergency Weapons" should be used. Also known as an "EWeps Prism" in Gate: 5, the shotgun on transmutation is known as a "Clapper Gun," a vitally important weapon as one is capable of clearing Drown in Blood, solo, with it which is almost impossible to do otherwise. Valid so long as you have a CACO, the Clapper Gun can be used with any wad or tranmutation. It is important to use because by default it has infinite ammo because it uses a transmutation of the CACO called [CLAPPER] which transmutates <regularshotgunnit shells>. In order to participate in [MANCUBUS GRINDING] it is required to have a [CLAPPER]. As such eweps.wad should be loaded up with MANCGRIND.wad when playing solo or on a server-client model. It is valid to use other weapons of a custom WAD with this transmutation as the base transmutation is based off of the CLAPPER GUN. It is not recommended to use underpowered weapons.

It is recommended to disable music internally and fire up some Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch or Linkin Park to kick some @$$-|

http://www.filedropper.com/mancgrind

The mancubus get to shuffle it, and die, transmutating ethyl alcohol and "go boom."

Oh my God, no. We've had enough of these "schizo gibberish" threads, and this kind of thing really isn't funny anymore.

Don't download the file guys, it was made by a dragon and we can't really trust them. Sorry to OP but it's just common sense.

Download Magic Mauncubus Transumation now.

Ehy, this could be a good title for a wad!

Tell us, are you the guy who made "Cat Satan" ages ago? (still present on Post Hell)

Csonicgo said:

...it was made by a dragon and we can't really trust them.

Hey! I have a dragon in my garage and he's not THAT weird...

So, a big flat box with a fuckton of mancs, health and armor, with the player equipped with hilariously powerful hitscan weapons (which have unlimited ammo, might I add).

Sorry, bud, this isn't map design. There is zero effort shown here.

EDIT: what does transmutation have to do with this???

Thanks for taking one for the team, AD_79, I was curious about what this was but not enough to actually try it without some indication of whether it was worth it or not.

Csonicgo said:

Don't download the file guys, it was made by a dragon and we can't really trust them. Sorry to OP but it's just common sense.

Seriously, we **can't** trust them.

It's appereantly a large room with hall of mirrors and shit ton of mancubi that might lag to load, but nothing beoynd that.

Kind of a bad joke really or so I'd say

I checked out his youtube channel, there's a video of thousands of monsters infighting for 10 hours while he's looking through a HOM. This guy is wacko.

The post on ZDoom forums has a screenshot and looks like minimal effort trash to me. Sorry, but work on your skills before showing off stuff.

JudgeDeadd said:

Oh my God, no. We've had enough of these "schizo gibberish" threads, and this kind of thing really isn't funny anymore.

I'd rather see a thousand schizo rambling threads than even one about politics, gender issues or other such dead-beaten horses.
Doomworld is pretty much the only place on the net where I can still get my fix of classic, fun for the whole family brand insanity like this.

Rayzik said:

gggmork is that you?

gggmork is dead. gggmork remains dead. And you have killed him. How shall you comfort yourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under your knives: who will wipe this blood off you? What water is there for you to clean yourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall you have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for you? Must you yourselves not become the next gggmork simply to appear worthy of it?

Doom64hunter said:

I'd rather see a thousand schizo rambling threads than even one about politics, gender issues or other such dead-beaten horses.
Doomworld is pretty much the only place on the net where I can still get my fix of classic, fun for the whole family brand insanity like this.

Q.U.I.T.E.

It is pure brain cell enhancement just attempting to understand what is being said. (if you're like, i feel a little dumber after raeding this, then you must have low quality brains)

{[ARCHIE PUNISH] "these punks."}[ARCHIE BECOME MOVE INFINITE]

Name said:

{[ARCHIE PUNISH] "these punks."}[ARCHIE BECOME MOVE INFINITE]

I can't even tell the difference between an ARCHIE and a VILE. Please give more info.

walter confalonieri said:

Tell us, are you the guy who made "Cat Satan" ages ago? (still present on Post Hell)

Name is working for God / against Hell wherein Graig Colaiacovo was a Satanist against Jews. Come on people, how non-attentive can you be? I mean, you chose to post in this thraed which would imply that you know what you are talking about.

Gothic said:

It's getting hot in here...

Nope, you don't get to screw shit up via posting damp memes until the thraed is locked.

And if you do, well, at laest Name remains an innocent person (considering that among other things they have more comprehensible writing style than G. C.) and shall stick around unaffected to, at some point in the future, share another craetion.

WHICH WILL BE MORE GAME-LIKE!