Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wobbo

Unelected dictator uses chemical weapons on HIS OWN PEOPLE!

What? What the hell? Pepper spray isn't a biological weapon. And bush is the President, not an unelected dictator. Are you smoking crack?

Pepper spray has been used long before Bush was elected (yes elected). And isn't tear gas a chamical weapon, too?

Geroge bush was only "elected" in the constitutional sense of the word. the majority of the country voted for gore and the republican party even admits this. thats the way the system works, the person with the most votes doesnt always win.

Yup tear gas and pepper spray are chemical weapons. Inever said that any previous president was better

I would of preferred that the protestors not been punishe dfor democracy captain

That's how it works. The Constitution is supposed to be the final authority in such cases.

Xian said:

Geroge bush was only "elected" in the constitutional sense of the word.

Ahahahahah

As opposed to what? Mob rule? Television polls? Flip of a coin?

Ahahahahahhaah

Linguica said:

Ahahahahah

As opposed to what? Mob rule? Television polls? Flip of a coin?

Ahahahahahhaah

DIMPLED ballots?

Whether or not GW won the election in Florida is open to debate but to question his election by saying that he's only president in the "constitutional" sense of the word is retardedness of the worst sort.

Gore may have won if every American voted, but an insane ammount of Americans do not. So, that means Gore did a bad job of campaigning.

gatewatcher said:

Gore may have one if every American voted, but an insane ammount of Americans do not. So, that means Gore did a bad job of campaigning.

That made no sense, watcher. Logically, winning 51% (or even 50.1%) of the votes is still a popular victory.

The problem with the last election is that we had to chose between two idiots, and neither was clearly a more acceptable idiot than the other. I mean, what kind of choice is it between a wooden robot and a dyslexic Texan?

Another thing: Forgive me if I don't put all my faith into a news site with scenes from riots as the top banner. (Where's Shady when he'd be useful?)

Heh, well it makes more sense now that i changed "one" to "won", heh. All i was saying is that many people who would have voted for Gore did not vote, apparently.

gatewatcher said:

Heh, well it makes more sense now that i changed "one" to "won", heh. All i was saying is that many people who would have voted for Gore did not vote, apparently.

Oooh, you should've said that in the first place. But still, I'd heard that many black voters had problems voting in 2000. Article Another

Xian said:

Yup tear gas and pepper spray are chemical weapons.

Do you know that Tear Gas and Pepper Spray have saved lives? Yeah, without Tear Gas and Pepper Spray, riots would probably have ended a little more bloody. And anyway, these protesters were threatning, they were not just sitting there, the police thought that these people could get violent. Its not like the police opened fire for Christ's sake, they took down a few rowdy protesters.

bigbadgangsta said:

the police thought that these people could get violent. Its not like the police opened fire for Christ's sake, they took down a few rowdy protesters.

Why do Americans always have to get their retaliation in first?

True, pepper spray isn't thatt big of a deal (though its overused). But Bush wasn't really elected and now after 9/11 he's been allowed so many liberties that he basicaly has become a dictator. I mean, look at some of the stuff that has been made into law since then. The government is allowed to round up Arab CITIZENS indescriminately. And now he's going for declaring war without even consulting congress. Yeah, fuck democracy...lets just do whatever the president wants to do. USA #1...I'm going to slit my damn wrists, I swear.

Silverwyvern said:

Let's just take some long calming breaths and move to Canada.

Aye...all I need is enough money to support myself and I can...then I'll need to wait to get one of those work permit things lament was talking about. Its as if they want me to stay here. :(

the_Danarchist said:

The government is allowed to round up Arab CITIZENS indescriminately.

He is welcome to this one!

the_Danarchist said:

Aye...all I need is enough money to support myself and I can...then I'll need to wait to get one of those work permit things lament was talking about. Its as if they want me to stay here. :(

Nah.. just get a company to sponsor you and you'll be fine :)
If a company likes you and wants to hire you, then they usually take care of all the dirt for you. (Sometimes even going as far as paying your airline ticket ;)

the_Danarchist said:

Nah, AFAIK that shit is very easy for Americans. I'm not sure you even need a work permit.

a dictator, i can see. like in ancient rome times of confilcit give a leader more power than any one man should. this period of time is the same in other wars, we rounded up japense people even if they were third generation. we always need someone to blame and we ARE never at fault. America is as much to blame for the attacks, we trained the terrorist cause we didnt like commies. now we train a new batch cause we dont like those we trained, then it will happen agian. we need to change how we do things, change for the good but it would be hard, nothing good ever comes easy.

Xian said:

Geroge bush was only "elected" in the constitutional sense of the word. the majority of the country voted for gore and the republican party even admits this. thats the way the system works, the person with the most votes doesnt always win.

Yup tear gas and pepper spray are chemical weapons. Inever said that any previous president was better

I would of preferred that the protestors not been punishe dfor democracy captain

Ask Mr. Hussein to show you what a chemical weapon REALLY looks like.

lament said:

Nah, AFAIK that shit is very easy for Americans. I'm not sure you even need a work permit.

Hmm...now all I need to do is find work here. Dammit, theres always something. :P

gatewatcher said:

Gore may have won if every American voted, but an insane ammount of Americans do not. So, that means Gore did a bad job of campaigning.

Gore couldn't even carry his own county, let alone his state. However I do still think Gore would be much better for the job than Bush, and I do think it's silly that the "majority-rules" part of democracy was twisted during the 2000 election when more people voted for Gore but Bush got more electoral votes.