Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell knight BOY

GAME SPY

I have been playing Medal of Honor though game spy and u can play doom though it and play with heaps of people over the world
i recon that is pritty good . got to go to school now bye

There're servers available in Gamespy, I've been there once or twice. However, as for most of decent doomers throughout the whole world know that Gamespy services providing generally are lame. Wise people don't go there ;)

It's probably not a good idea to post this here, but is there anywhere else that I can play Quake online (I've never played it in multiplayer at all, since I haven't had it long)? I did already ask in one of the Quakeworld forums, but the only place they mentioned was Game Spy, and I agree with you all that it isn't exactly the best gaming zone in the world :)

Man... I thought Gamespy and fileplanet were lame, until the two merged together... now, it's a freggin' nightmare come true! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Fod: Yeah, but it's all fileplanet, gamespy, fileplanet, gamespy, fileplanet, gamespy... Nevermind.

Black Void: True, true and true.

Erik said:

in swedish, 'spy' means 'throw up'... says it all doesn't it?

/me nods and laughs.

Everyone's Gamespy comments.

Hell yes to that! And Fileplanet sucks ass too! The damn thing wants me to sign up for their "free" services like that private server crap. Screw it, I'd rather use the public servers... Oh wait, those suck too. I've tried to play Doom with Game Spy but no one is ever in the Doom servers.

I dont think I've been on Gamespy before, But I dont wanna feel to left out, different, and alone so...GameSpy Sux huge portions of Ass :)...I feel like I'm at home now :)...

...Wait a minute I've been there before, they wouldnt let me do anything unless I signed in... Gamespy Sux Buffalo Balls!

..sorry for the profanity, I just had to get that out sooner or later....