Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frisky

Sadistic Video Game Music

Have you ever heard that one song in a video game that simply sounded sad and slightly creepy at the same time? You probably have. Here in this thread, post exactly that.
Regardless if you think people won't find it sadistic or anything, feel free to post it anyways because we won't judge you.

Spoiler

Honestly, Megaman Zero's For Endless Fight really sticks out for me since it's not exactly like any of the other songs in the game. Every time I listen to it, I get a chill down my spine. It could probably be because of the time this plays at, but I dunno, it's still strange.

Frisky said:

Have you ever heard that one song in a video game that simply sounded sad and slightly creepy at the same time? You probably have. Here in this thread, post exactly that.

How does 'sadistic' synonims with 'sad and slightly creepy'?

Frisky said:

Have you ever heard that one song in a video game that simply sounded sad and slightly creepy at the same time?

I'll just assume the "sadistic" attribute comes from being looped for far too long.

Here.

You know what would be really sadistic?

Making someone listen to this for an hour on loop

(EDIT: also my personal preference if the post hell song ever needs changing)

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I'm betting this one didn't need to be explicitly said.

Wanna try bumping your head to this? Want something sadistic? Actually, wanna bang your head on your keyboard till you get brain trauma?

Go to Club DOOM, bitches.

Mechazawa said:

Edit: How do you embed it like that?

Add the video code between those .. Eg : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBdQkN6FQs&
[yt]JDBdQkN6FQs&[/yt

Definitely going with this track from Tron 2.0 (2003)

One of my favorite games of all time, and it made this level eerie as fuck. Brilliant ambient song:

This game has some of the best music, honestly.

Fisk said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGpXCC6ybU

I'm betting this one didn't need to be explicitly said.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I used to run my ass out of clock town as fast as possible whenever it was day 3. Fuck the moon, man.

Anyways, in keeping with the thread, I'm going with the definition of sadisitic, which is

deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others

And in that vein the Mad Jack Boss battle rings in from DK64. Probably wouldn't have qualified quite as much had Mad Jack's laugh not been incorporated into the soundtrack, but suffice to say it definitely makes it feel like the boss is enjoying the suffering he doles out to you.