Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnonimVio

Finalized Launch Trailer

gameragodzilla said:

I guess the Spider Mastermind is confirmed.

Oh yeahhh!

Spoiler

^^^screenshot from video

Also the Arch-Vile is not shown as much as it was in the leaked version.

Not sure about the music..Needs more oomph.

Graphic_Delusions said:

Also the Arch-Vile is not shown as much as it was in the leaked version.

Yes, he's a badass, he can even fly/levitate. He looks like a mix between Alien from Aliens and Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid.

Linguica said:

Am I the only one who actually liked the leaked unfinished version more...

Nope. I like the leaked one better. But i have 2 admit it was fun 2 see our fellow spider mastermind :)

TheUltimateDoomer666 said:

Interestingly, the UK version of the launch trailer has slightly different music. Notice the guitar notes that play over the choir starting at 46 seconds.

The music is much better!

The music Is better, but I kind of miss the leaked one, had more oomf In the music.

Other then that, a launch trailer this early? I would think It'd be released on the 10th or something.

magma86 said:

SO DAMN COOOL!!

Here is the article: https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/doom-get-ready-to-fight-like-hell/2016/05/05/119

But, one thing. WHat do they mean with: "Contains a single disc. Download of additional files from Steam (total amount 45 GB) is required to run the game"? That the entire game is not on the disc and you need to download the rest through steam?

Kind of crap with technology, but can DVD/CD/Blu Ray/Whatever even hold 45 gigs? I mean compression has gone far but still...

Mick Gordon shitting all over the leaked trailer's music is made all the more hilarious when what he brings to the table ends up being incredibly weak in comparison. At the very least, I can hear a few chords of Blood on the Walls in this.

Jaxxoon R said:

Mick Gordon shitting all over the leaked trailer's music is made all the more hilarious when what he brings to the table ends up being incredibly weak in comparison. At the very least, I can hear a few chords of Blood on the Walls in this.

Definitely. The music from the leaked trailer really fit it, this...not so much.

Well guys. .It's almost here! Finally! I hope this game delivers! BTW the music in the leaked version of this trailer was 13 times better. But oh well. Can't wait to get my copy and of course try iD software's new game! ! ! !

So this is like, what, the 7th time in the last four months that the Doom 2016 forum description got changed?

HavoX said:

So this is like, what, the 7th time in the last four months that the Doom 2016 forum description got changed?

That's basically the only thing that bothers me.

Game Launch Unlock and Server Launch

Australia/New Zealand @ 12 am AEST
North America @ 12 am ET
Europe @ 12 am GMT +1
Japan/South Korea/Rest of Asia – 12 am Japan

fire up those vpns boys

magma86 said:

But, one thing. WHat do they mean with: "Contains a single disc. Download of additional files from Steam (total amount 45 GB) is required to run the game"? That the entire game is not on the disc and you need to download the rest through steam?

CDs inside physical copies of pc games have been steam cd keys for a while now.

I honestly liked the unfinished version more, but I don't care. Just give me the game already so I can stop watching this sub-forum and r/doom because I've got so much radioactive cancer over the past few months that I'll probably die before the end of this year.

Lesson for me: NEVER be hyped for a videogame.

AnonimVio said:

I honestly liked the unfinished version more, but I don't care. Just give me the game already so I can stop watching this sub-forum and r/doom because I've got so much radioactive cancer over the past few months that I'll probably die before the end of this year.

Lesson for me: NEVER be hyped for a videogame.

Imagine if it isnt good. This sub forum will be a god damn car fire

I liked this trailer more than the leaked one. Though the choir music part was somewhat upbeat heroic in tone, but not bad.

This definetly gets my hype going, I keep rewatching it, so is this a sequil to doom 2?

MrGlide said:

This definetly gets my hype going, I keep rewatching it, so is this a sequil to doom 2?

I'd like to think of It as a continuation of DOOM 64 considering I checked out DOOM Leaks on Reddit.

Best not to spoil, though.

Ironhound said:

Kind of crap with technology, but can DVD/CD/Blu Ray/Whatever even hold 45 gigs? I mean compression has gone far but still...

Yeah, you are right.