Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lizardcommando

Something that's been bugging me for some time.

What the fuck ever happened to Christina Aguilara? One moment, she was like one of the best pop artists ever, then all of a sudden, she dissapears from the face of the earth! Oh well, that's how pop culture is (which is actually a good thing in most cases, such as pokem... er, shouldn't say it) So, really, WTF happened to her?

Who knows, who cares. Well, actually, I do. From these few couple of times I stalked her she's busy having fun with her family and wearing black thongs.

Shit, she'll be back, there was a time where you didn't hear any eminem on the radio or tv and he's back again. Well, actually not if I can do somethinga bout it.

Well most people probably made your mistake and spelled her name wrong, but me? I found this,
January 15, 2002

Christina Aguilera Causes Havoc at Lesbian Bar

Pop beauty Christina Aguilera caused a riot after visiting a gay bar - and even joined in the melee herself.

The sexy singer popped in to top Hollywood hotspot Felt with a bunch of pals on the venue's regular "lesbians-only" night.

But within minutes of entering the bar, crowds of girls had gathered at the star's table to catch a closer look at her stunning curves.

And as they jostled for position, a full-scale fight broke out. But far from fleeing the scene straight away, Aguilera, 21, started throwing drinks and urging the lusty women on.

According to Britain's Daily Star newspaper, one witness says, "A parade of lesbians strolled by her table to catch a glimpse of her, because no one could believe it was Christina.

"Within minutes, a fight had broken out between a group of girls who were jockeying to catch a look at her. It was chaos. Punches were being thrown, drinks were flying and girls rolling around on the floor."

But Aguilera, who is dating dancer Jorge Santos, was so flattered by the girls' attention, she decided to join in.

The witness adds, "Christina and her group were tossing drinks from their booth and cheering the girls on. It was wild.

"She's not gay, but judging from what happened that night, she'd be a popular lesbian if she was."

Lizardcommando said:

What the fuck ever happened to Christina Aguilara? One moment, she was like one of the best pop artists ever, then all of a sudden, she dissapears from the face of the earth! Oh well, that's how pop culture is (which is actually a good thing in most cases, such as pokem... er, shouldn't say it) So, really, WTF happened to her?

um... IIRC she had one hit single (what was it called? Lesbian bitch in a bucket or something?) and then she did that whole mulin rouge whore thing and people realized that without beauty, pop stars are nothing. So in conclusion, listen to Tool.

SoM: 1, pop culture: 1214729723

But when you average out the points based on number of people in pop culture, I'm ahead :P

Gooberman - Well no shit that bitch sucked! But seriously though, it was just a question that was bugging me for some time. Also, I don't really care what I listen to. Sure some of the stuff out there is really good, while the rest is pure crap. Hmm... well since I got that off my chest, here's my next question:

Which is a worse way to be tortured?
Listening to Kids Bop or listening to someone scratching thier nails on a chalkboard?

Scratching nails is an artform; kid's pop is something that could be spit out by a random number generator :P

When did homesexuality ever inhibit record sales?

I mean: George Michael admits he is gay while releasing the hit single "outside". Does record sales go down? The opposite seems to be more close to the truth.

K.D. Lang: One of the great pop divas of the world. She even started in the arch-american country mecca Nashville.

Elton John: Everyone knows that he is gay, but does that keep him from selling tonnes of records??

That guy from Boyzone: His solo career was not a totally lost cause.

Pop culture is fickle. That's the way things worse.

Of course it could be worse. The Japanese pop-culture machine produces a new, utterly disposable idol singer every season. (Wait a minute, American Idol... oh shit)

IMJack said:

Of course it could be worse. The Japanese pop-culture machine produces a new, utterly disposable idol singer every season. (Wait a minute, American Idol... oh shit)

Well, people are dumb enough to allow themselves to be wrapped up in all of the pop culture stuff. That's their problem.

Little Faith said:

Elton John: Everyone knows that he is gay

Apart from Eminem, apparently :)

WHY AREN'T PEOPLE SMART ENOUGH SO AS TO USE THEIR CRITIC ABILITIES TO DISCERN WHAT'S GOOD AND BAD?

Damn, pop pisses me off so much. Especially considering it doesn't assume itself as a money making device.

And there's also blame on the other genres' lack of sincerity. The "we-do-music-for ourselves-fuck-you-but-thanks-for-listening-to-it" attitude is bullshit - if they did do music for themselves and for others to listen they'd give it out free as MP3s on the 'net, not sell records. I understand it's hard to prevail without earning some cash, but it comes from way back, and it's way past the point of no return.

I'm about to stop buying music simply because the record companies and certain artists are such retards. I'll make an exception for old (good) stuff, but in the future I will probably get legal free music off the Internet only.

Lizardcommando said:

She kept wearing those lewd outfits until I guess some pervert finally took the bait and raped and killed her. She was asking for it.

IMJack said:

They also give their bands names like Goddamn F*cking Sh*ta*s B*tches.

Woolie Wool said:

She kept wearing those lewd outfits until I guess some pervert finally took the bait and raped and killed her. She was asking for it.

Oh what the fuck...women never asked to be raped.

Fredrik said:

Inadequate choice of clothes does not justify rape, much less murder.

I agree on the rape part. Now on the other... :P

Fredrik said:

Inadequate choice of clothes does not justify rape, much less murder.

I agree, but there are too many people who are titillated (no pun intended) by her choice of clothing and one of them might have had sex with her against her will or tried to do so. Either that or she's "so yesterday" as your typical pop fan would say.

Still, a slut who wears a bikini so low you can see some of her pubic hair should not be performing at concerts for kids. That's just wrong.

Woolie Wool said:

Still, a slut who wears a bikini so low you can see some of her pubic hair should not be performing at concerts for kids. That's just wrong.

WTF, just because a pop star wears skimpy clothing doesn't make her a slut, it's most likely because her record company tells her to. After all, sex sells records, even if it's just the fantasy of sex rather than the reality.

Look at Britain Spears (hey, stop drooling and come back! =p). She's not exactly shy when it comes to clothes, yet (allegedly) she's a virgin. I doubt she'd dress that way unless her record company insisted that she did.

Then again, we have the opposite with Mariah Carey, who probably is a slut because her record company recently told her to wear LESS skimpy clothing ;)

Holy shit, the mystery has been solved!!! She was on the VMA's last night. Here are three things I said when I saw her:

1. Holy shit, she's alive?

2. Holy shit! What the fuck's she wearing?!? I bet her boobs'll pop out any minute!

3. Holy mother fucking shit!!!!! What the fuck's up with that hair?!?!?!? I guess her cryogenic sleep fucked it up! (What? It's possible...)

Christina is also adopting a gangsta image. I noticed on the VMAs she talked like esco. IIRC, she never talked like that.

fodders said:

Like to see a vid of that.

I get a vid of that in my e-mail EVERY F*CKING DAY!