Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

What is Your Dream Scenario?

What scenario would you love to happen in the new doom?

For me personally I'd love to see a weak Icon of Sin boss where he is just a wallface, after you kill him and he blows up Olivia comes to you and is all like "holy shit my plans dude! D:<" then you kill her, but the icon absorbs her soul as a sacrifice and he is resurrected, he then goes on to give a demonic speech to hell while creating a portal to earth. You then fight a massive horde of demons to get to the end of the level, which is a portal; you enter it and then it fades to black, cliffhanger ending. (I'd love to see earth being corrupted by sin and shit with raining blood and weird gore structures growing all over the fuckin place)

My dream scenario involves several hot chicks and a Lamborghini.

Oh! Oh. Doom. Uh. I dunno I just want it to be a fun game where I shoot cool bad guys with cool guns.

(this is a dumb thread)

I want the mastermind to come off as truly intelligent, hopefully some good twists in the plot because of it, something he planned from the beginning.

My dream senario would be that at the end of the game, a mortaly wounded doomslayer gets teleported to phobos and then meets alone surviving marine who had managed to fight his way to the Hangar e1m1 with just security armor and a pistol. The doom slayer asks him to take his armor and save his world before its too late and thus passing the torch of hell's greatest foe. Now that the legendary doomslayer is dead, another takes his place and history repeats itself.

AirRaid said:

My dream scenario involves several hot chicks and a Lamborghini.

Oh! Oh. Doom. Uh. I dunno I just want it to be a fun game where I shoot cool bad guys with cool guns.

Hell makes his way to earth, Doomslayer awakens for Duty call ... (aka Call of Duty) .

My dream scenario would be when, after Doomguy finally defeats the final boss, he relealizes that the final boss wasn't actually the main villain, but the main villain was.... Terry. And then Doomguy falls into a Terry trap and gets audiovisually raped for the rest of his life. That would be sad, but pretty cool ending to the game. hahah.

I'll be serious here. Since Samuel Hayden seems like a guy that would guide or talk with you sometimes... What If he betrays you and he was basically In on the Invasion? That'd be a good damned twist In my opinion.

Oh, and I want a homage to the Spider Mastermind and Cyberdemon fight from DOOM II.

10 Horny itches jumping around ma doodle...
For Doom: Time will tell ;)

my hope is that the arena trap-in level design is a lot more rare than the snatches of gameplay footage so far dictate. I like shut arenas as an occasional gimmick; as the bread and butter of a game it makes you feel like you're on a string and frankly, as a shitty videogamer in general I value the ability to retreat through the level and hide from stuff I'm meant to be circle-strafing around

Fighting the Icon of Sin wallface... blowing it up, only for the Icon of Sin to laugh and start cursing at you in Sumerian....

Then it gets unshackled, and it stands up (because it was hunched over) and you see it's this massive gigantic Titan, that you have to fight and you are going to have to find a way to defeat it...

Like imagine the massive gigantic Titan being so huge, that it would make you say what in the actual fuck?

That'd be my dream scenario.... that plus a remake of Dis for the fight against the Spider Mastermind...

Oh and besides Doom?

What AirRaid said. XDDD

What guy doesn't want to have hot chicks and a Lamborghini? (Though I prefer Toyotas.... White Toyota Pickup trucks, Toyota cars, Toyota everything automobile.)

[joke post] Getting laid by a tall, but beautiful and gentle babe with straight bangs. :dreamy:

Okay, now for the serious stuff... Playing the game with 2-way SLI GTX 1080's. Game will run like butter. :troll:

My dream scenario is that Doom 2016 is a smashing success and that the Doom franchise is brought to the forefront. Awesome sequels, good comic/novelizations, an actual good Doom movie and so forth.

Piper Maru said:

My dream scenario is that Doom 2016 is a smashing success and that the Doom franchise is brought to the forefront. Awesome sequels, good comic/novelizations, an actual good Doom movie and so forth.

By itself the Doom movie was pretty decent, as part of the Doom Universe? No.

Anyway as Game movies have the tendency to fail, we should wait if that Angry Birds movie succeeds (which it won't) before anyone jumps onto the second doom movie train.

Personally I'd like to See Doom (2016) controversial as fuck like the first Doom, becomes one of, if not the best Doom game, gets decent successors, related side media and so on.

Watch I bet, all the CoD Fanboys will scream that it's a giant rip off of AW and BO3 with "aliens".

XLightningStormL said:

By itself the Doom movie was pretty decent, as part of the Doom Universe? No.

Anyway as Game movies have the tendency to fail, we should wait if that Angry Birds movie succeeds (which it won't) before anyone jumps onto the second doom movie train.

Personally I'd like to See Doom (2016) controversial as fuck like the first Doom, becomes one of, if not the best Doom game, gets decent successors, related side media and so on.

Watch I bet, all the CoD Fanboys will scream that it's a giant rip off of AW and BO3 with "aliens".

Actually one of my CoD friends said he's interested in the new Doom and likes it because you get to "kill demons" and he says it's more refreshing than the same old generic COD game.

Which just goes to show.... there's a growing number of "COD fanboys" who are becoming disenfranchised with COD and are beginning to hate COD, which means that they will probably flock to Doom (hopefully) and embrace Doom.

Anyway, if they make another Doom movie it should be like a mix between Evil Dead II and Aliens (1986) thematically with some cues taken from Alien (1979) and Event Horizon (1997).

My dream scenario? Doom comes out, it gets high scores, sells well and iD gets back on track.

Again, that's just a dream.