Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MIND

(PC) New DOOM Clan

Guest MIND

Our group makes levels for DOOM 4 and Unreal Tournament 4 and deathmatches with eachother. We play other games as well but primarily Dark First Person Shooters. I'm aiming for under 10 people. I don't want it to be a huge group.

**Specifications**

*This group SPECIFICALLY makes level creation a priority*

- All members must be able to deathmatch with eachother so time zones should be the same.
- You MUST have Unreal Tournament 4 and DOOM 4 to join. You must also make maps and share with others.
- You must be in the EST time zone. Eastern Standard Time.
- You must have a microphone and a chat client of some sort

Message me here or leave a comment on this thread if you want in.

Is It for PS4, Xbox One or PC? I'm PS4 when It comes to the new DOOM since my computer can't run It.

Guest MIND
Tritnew said:

Is It for PS4, Xbox One or PC? I'm PS4 when It comes to the new DOOM since my computer can't run It.

PC only.

MINDustry said:

Our group makes levels for DOOM 4 and Unreal Tournament 4 and deathmatches with eachother. We play other games as well but primarily Dark First Person Shooters.

*This group SPECIFICALLY makes level creation a priority*

All members must be able to deathmatch with eachother so time zones should be the same.

Message me here or leave a comment on this thread if you want in.

I'm EST, Canada.

I might have a group that can scrim against you guys, if you're down for some friendly competition.

Guest MIND
TheWizard said:

I might have a group that can scrim against you guys, if you're down for some friendly competition.

Well, this group is for recruiting new members.

I doubt there would be an Australian groups. Because I may consider joining a group if I can game with a group of like minded individuals.

Guest MIND

This group will be a close knit group with under 10 members.

You MUST have Unreal Tournament 4 and DOOM 4 to join. You must also make maps and share with others.

You must be in the EST time zone. Eastern Standard Time.

Guest MIND
ShadesMaster said:

I'm a mapper and a player... SHADESMAN in the HOUSE!!!!

What's your Steam name?

... Shadesmaster, of course. :)

My philosophy is that to be a mapper worth my salt, and get paid someday to do it, I must challenge myself in as many media as possible. Unreal Engine is a given, but something like DooM snapmap will stretch my creativity in other was as well.

I invented the 'storyplay' which combines screenplay with narration, so 'world text' versus vertex editing or static meshes (mine) I import might be my go-to, here.

Its also actually important to set aside time to PLAY the games you map for, as well.

I don't have UT4 but I wouldn't mind playing with some regulars.

Anyone add me: skyjack