Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomzRules

The Fixed Launch Trailer

It's awesome!

It has the leaked trailer music instead of the new one! :D

LISTEN TO THE AWESOMENESSS!!!! :DDDD (spams happy faces)

id.dav said:

Defenately THE MOST AWESOME version!

It really is!

I love this so much! It's awesome!

Everyone on here, we all need to post this to @DOOM, ASAP so they can see it! :D

DoomzRules said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olxh1zocWZk

It's awesome!

It has the leaked trailer music instead of the new one! :D

LISTEN TO THE AWESOMENESSS!!!! :DDDD (spams happy faces)

Way to go DRZ!
Who wants to bet that this one will get more reception from viewers than the final one from Bethesda/id?

Voros said:

Way to go DRZ!
Who wants to bet that this one will get more reception from viewers than the final one from Bethesda/id?

Thanks man! :D

This one will probably get more reception from viewers than the final one IMHO.

Anyway, the one thing that people like me and you and everyone can do to help out this trailer, is to post it on Twitter, Facebook, share it with your friends, your family, fellow Doomers, post it on the @DOOM twitter page, post it on Bethesda Softworks, id Software, everywhere where there is a significant Doomer population!

THIS IS FOR A NEW DOOMWORLD ORDER! :D

DOOMER PRIDE! =D

\m/ \m/

Winged_Warrior said:

Mick Gordon will be so happy about this.

Indeed he will!

(Wait did Mick Gordon make the leaked trailer music? If so, holy crap! His music is incredible, and if that's the case... well suck it launch trailer music!)

I mean it sounds like something Mick Gordon would make right? I mean I'm a huge fan of his Wolfenstein soundtracks...

The New Order and The Old Blood were pretty fun! =D

Piper Maru said:

Actually no, he didn't make the trailer music (as far as I know). He didn't like it very much either.

Hmm... I thought he liked the leaked trailer music better than the new trailer music. :P

Yes it is! \m/ \m/

I'm so excited, that I'm literally about to play Project Brutality while listening to Morbid Angel - Formulas Fatal to the Flesh!

=D

Chickensoup101 said:

NOW THAT IS WAY BETTER THAN THE OFFICIAL ONE!!! \m/

*giant unnecessary image of anime chick removed*

Aw man... AirRaid why did you remove the giant unnecessary image of anime chick?

What? Anime chicks are hot.... don't judge me. (Pretty sure I'm going to be called a weeaboo or otaku now... whatever they also call TerminusEst13 that, but he made a kickass mod called Demonsteele and another kickass mod called Samsara, so screw the otaku-haters! Otakus united we stand! =D)

Oh and AirRaid... I <3 the Doomguy playing guitar gif. :3

DoomzRules said:

Aw man... AirRaid why did you remove the giant unnecessary image of anime chick?

What? Anime chicks are hot.... don't judge me. (Pretty sure I'm going to be called a weeaboo or otaku now... whatever they also call TerminusEst13 that, but he made a kickass mod called Demonsteele and another kickass mod called Samsara, so screw the otaku-haters! Otakus united we stand! =D)

Oh and AirRaid... I <3 the Doomguy playing guitar gif. :3

It was large? Ooops sorry~ Come on now, it's a character from Kantai doing a metal devil horn! Anime can do metal shit, too. Anyways sorry for that!

DoomzRules said:

Thanks man! :D

This one will probably get more reception from viewers than the final one IMHO.

Anyway, the one thing that people like me and you and everyone can do to help out this trailer, is to post it on Twitter, Facebook, share it with your friends, your family, fellow Doomers, post it on the @DOOM twitter page, post it on Bethesda Softworks, id Software, everywhere where there is a significant Doomer population!

THIS IS FOR A NEW DOOMWORLD ORDER! :D

DOOMER PRIDE! =D

\m/ \m/

No, no.
For the love of fucking god don't do this.
What the fuck is it with people on here, and people in the fandom in general lately doing this shit where we plaster mediocre edits of official content everywhere, and scream at Beth/id, "THIS IS THE REAL DOOM! LOOK! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DIDN'T DO!", and then acting like we're some sort of noble heroes for doing so?
I don't get any of this crap.

Let them be, It's not their fault that they, In some way, have a ego-filled composer. Mick Gordon Is awesome, but he's literally shitting on other people's work that Is very much far better than the music he made In the final version (correct me If my Information Is wrong).

Tritnew said:

Let them be, It's not their fault that they, In some way, have a ego-filled composer. Mick Gordon Is awesome, but he's literally shitting on other people's work that Is very much far better than the music he made In the final version (correct me If my Information Is wrong).

I think Mick was joking when he said that.

The Civ said:

No, no.
For the love of fucking god don't do this.
What the fuck is it with people on here, and people in the fandom in general lately doing this shit where we plaster mediocre edits of official content everywhere, and scream at Beth/id, "THIS IS THE REAL DOOM! LOOK! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DIDN'T DO!", and then acting like we're some sort of noble heroes for doing so?
I don't get any of this crap.

.... The point is that the leaked trailer music was already good and they didn't have to change it to some electronic dubstep wub wub shit.

I'm sick'n damn tired of everyone on here defending the wub wub and saying that Dubstep techno industrial bullshit has always been a part of Doom.

No it hasn't. Did you hear WUB WUB in the original two Doom games?

I didn't. I heard thrash metal, grunge, and thrash metal again, mixed in with some ambience which was pretty cool (and kinda classical sounding IMHO) but never once did I hear WUB WUB DUBSTEP INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONIC TECHNO!

Seriously.... I'm getting tired of people defending that shit.

I'm not acting like some kind of noble hero or whatever.

I know you don't get any of this crap. So let me explain.

We just want them (Beth/id) to realize that metal is an essential part of the deliciousness that is Doom.

I mean what's more memorable? WUB WUB WUB (monks chanting mixed in with a few bits of guitar here and there.) Or the E1M1 theme remixed in a metal style?

So, the original DOOM's music wasn't BLEEP BLEEP BLOOP BLOOOOP?

Seriously, I think you should listen to Nine Inch Nails, because all I hear In the music Is Nine Inch Nails when It comes to guitar In the new DOOM's music.
Different strokes for different folks, but even Classic DOOM's music was electronically made.

My bad, actually none of the tracks for the launch trailer were made by Mick, i was being sarcastic about he will happy because he hated the leaked trailer music. Anyway i think he should relax and be more thankful of working and earning his life with the things he really enjoy to do.

Tritnew said:

So, the original DOOM's music wasn't BLEEP BLEEP BLOOP BLOOOOP?

Seriously, I think you should listen to Nine Inch Nails, because all I hear In the music Is Nine Inch Nails when It comes to guitar In the new DOOM's music.
Different strokes for different folks, but even Classic DOOM's music was electronically made.

I'd actually like it if the music transitioned from the industrial music in the UAC areas, to heavier metal the farther you got towards hell. Some sort of representation of the gradual envelopment of the area by hell.

wheresthebeef said:

I prefer either trailer song to the horrid White Stripes/Main Theme mashup of the new Battlefield 1 trailer.

Agreed.... they should have just stuck with one theme.

@Tritnew I like Nine Inch Nails... their ambient work in Quake was pretty good, and they are a pretty kickass metal band if I do say so myself.

The original Doom's music was BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP BLOOP but it at least gave a hint at it sounding a bit like metal in the tones. Compare that to WUB WUB WUBBITY WUUUUUUUHHHHHB.

That's nothing like Doom.

:P

@Winged_Warrior

Seriously? Nobody ever uses the sarcasm key on the Internet? It's not that hard to use italics .

:P

@LittleBurger

That would be pretty sweet actually. At the start you get this Sonic Mayhem Quake 2 sounding music, that develops into Nine Inch Nails, and then when you get to Hell you hear Slayer-inspired Morbid Angel-inspired music.

That'd be pretty kickass.

DoomzRules said:

No it hasn't. Did you hear WUB WUB in the original two Doom games?

I've no idea what this "WUB WUB" thing you refer to in the Launch Trailer is, but "WUB WUB" sounds to my ears a lot like the Post Hell music.

(I'm not disagreeing with you or slamming you, just making a silly comment because your comments made me laugh :P ).

dsm said:

I've no idea what this "WUB WUB" thing you refer to in the Launch Trailer is, but "WUB WUB" sounds to my ears a lot like the Post Hell music.

(I'm not disagreeing with you or slamming you, just making a silly comment because your comments made me laugh :P ).

Well to be fair, I made those comments in the vain of Sarge from Red vs. Blue, so they were intended to be read with Sarge's voice mentally! XD

@Doom64hunter

Not true. Not true at all. I can tell the difference between Dubstep and metal. :P

I quite like the direction of the new Doom soundtrack but I completely understand why a lot of the older doom players don't.

Piper Maru said:

I'm just glad they didn't include the salsa music from Doom II.

Agreed... the salsa music was so damn out of place in that game....

They should have just stuck to the original altering between thrash metal and ambience... thrash metal and ambience.... that's a good system.

Not salsa music or Taco Bell elevator music....

No wonder why I prefer the original Doom to Doom II.... Unless there's an original Doom style megawad for Doom II?

Piper Maru said:

I'm just glad they didn't include the salsa music from Doom II.

You take that back!!