Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chickensoup101

The guns i'll be using alot in Doom 4

Pistol - Just in case i want to conserved my ammo, better use the pistol and used it against small fries like the zombies.

Chain Gun - I believe it can kill crowded enemies so fast! But the triple barrel mod actually overheats when you keep firing it too much.

Shot gun - Grenade launcher and Shotgun, how deadly is that? I'll be using the triple burst mod against hard ass small fries like the imps, shielded possessed and other zombie types.

Gauss Cannon - Man the design reminded me of Vic Viper from the Gradius games, Seriously this weapon is fucking beast! It's like the laserKraftWerk from Wolfenstein The New Order on lots of steroids!

Plasma Rifle - This weapon's stun attack will save your life... A LOT! But i'm not sure about the other weapon mod for the Plasma Rifle, the shock wave attack! I wonder how it works, maybe pushing back enemies?

Now that you mention it, I'm a bit disappointed that the chaingun is arguably the weapon with less screen time in every stream I've seen so far.

I'll be using, the one and only.

Super Shotgun

I'll also be using the Combat Shotgun, Guass Cannon for the bigger demons, and the Plasma Rifle.

The Chaingun will be handy, too.

Tritnew said:

Super Shotgun

Dito. And i want to get my hands on the Chainsaw.

The Combat Shotgun, Assault Rifle and the Chaingun seems great, too. I am not the Plasma/Laser friend. I will mostly stick to everything that is gunpoweder driven.

Gauss Cannon, Chainsaw, Super Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Heavy Assault Rifle and the Combat Shotgun .. Guns i'm sure i'll be using alot .

Im actually looking forward to the pistol the most lol, I love finding ways to conserve ammo and used the blaster quite a bit in quake II and IV. I wonder what its upgrades are.

Silverforte said:

Im actually looking forward to the pistol the most lol, I love finding ways to conserve ammo and used the blaster quite a bit in quake II and IV. I wonder what its upgrades are.

Lol, that awkward moment when the pistol became useful! XD

SSG all the way..

can't wait to pump some shells in cyberdemon's big mouth !

too bad the ssg does not appear to be as a strong as the old one, how many bullet it shoot?

The SSG doesn't look weaker, but the pump shotgun looks stronger. They appear more balanced, but of course this would make the SSG look weak given Doom 2's balance.

The weapons I will likely use will be everything aside from the HMG (the only thing that has something going for it (for me at least) is the weapon modifier it has and that is about it).

These are the few guns ill be using alot:

Chainsaw
Pistol
Combat Shotgun
Super shotgun
Heavy assault rifle
Chaingun
Rocket kauncher
Plasma rifle
Gauss cannon
BFG

Chainsaw will be very useful, killing a big enemy using it, lots of ammo will drop.

Kaskaum said:

Chainsaw will be very useful, killing a big enemy using it, lots of ammo will drop.

That and or taking out an enemy you want dead quickly (assuming you have enough ammo to do that).