Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

GoatLord said:

What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Nuclear War Now!

Also here is a selfie before going to band practise:

GoatLord said:

RegurgitatedCacoGibs seems to be trying to compete with John Romero for sexiest locks. What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Hahaha! Thanks for the compliment. John's mane is cooler than mine, though. Me and John are of Mexican descent, so maybe that's probably why we have cool hair, haha.

What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Nuclear War Now! (record label/distro). Actually, The guy who drew the NWN! logo (Chris Moyen) designed Beherit's logo, as well.

Blast beat 'til death!

Old pic from 2011.

An old picture of me....

Back when I had long hair.

I would post some new pictures of me where I have spiky bright orange hair now (like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.) But at the present moment I'm a bit lazy and don't feel like styling my hair like that at the moment. :P

Plus I plan on putting in more hair dye so it's even more bright orange, and yah.

Oh and nice blunt pic @GoatLord.

They really just need to legalize pot. But eh, I guess Big Brother hates pot because pot wakes people up to the messed-up system. :3

Oh and I found this picture I took a while ago back in 9th or 8th grade. I was really obsessed with Steve Jobs and Apple, and I realized I look a lot like him.

GoatLord said:

I am neither confirming nor denying the nature of the smokey substance in my post.

Hmm. I see. Oh well. If it is pot... well groovy. If not... still groovy. :3

Are you not revealing because you are slightly scared of the cops patrolling Doomworld Forums? XD

ChekaAgent, GoatLord and DoomzRules all look exactly how I pictured them.

dethtoll said:

ChekaAgent, GoatLord and DoomzRules all look exactly how I pictured them.

Well isn't that just dandy!

Anyway, I look slightly different now since I cut my hair short (Yes! I know I'm such a sellout. I stopped trying to look like Jesus, Steve Jobs, John Romero, and Che Guevara a while ago.)

And now? I have short hair which I dyed with hydrogen peroxide. Then I bought Adore Sunrise Orange hair dye, and I dyed my hair bright orange. Then? I spiked it up, used hair gel and hairspray, and I think I look like Ichigo Kurosaki now from Bleach.

But ah well, I would post a new picture of myself....

But I'm rather lazy. :P

Oh and thank you for the compliment! :3

Oh and here! Have a free me trying to be Che Guevara pic!

Lovely wife and I

Channeling my inner Super Trooper at work

The wind got nasty a few days ago and threw my hat and glasses right into an open networking pit full of nasty water. Fished the glasses out and found the lens shattered.. A sad day indeed!

DoomzRules said:

Oh and thank you for the compliment! :3

It wasn't meant to be one, but you're welcome :P

dethtoll said:

It wasn't meant to be one, but you're welcome :P

Wait... I hazn't seen picture of you. What do you look like? lol. :3

ChekaAgent said:

^^He actually posted his picture on the previous page.

Oh I see it now. He looks like John Belushi lol.

DoomzRules said:

Are you not revealing because you are slightly scared of the cops patrolling Doomworld Forums? XD

It's more like, I sometimes get paranoid, because I've been scolded for making numerous psychedelic references on here (someone even suggested I was going insane), so I try to be less on the nose when it comes to the subject of "drugs".

I think the cops only care if people are selling drugs. It's technically not a crime to be on drugs (unless you're driving or operating a vehicle); just possessing them.

GoatLord said:

It's more like, I sometimes get paranoid, because I've been scolded for making numerous psychedelic references on here (someone even suggested I was going insane), so I try to be less on the nose when it comes to the subject of "drugs".

Oh OK. I don't think you are insane man. Psychedelic drugs are actually good for your brain. LSD unlocks a lot of your brain's functions that were previously locked new studies have shown. Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs did LSD and Marijuana....

What did you look like before corruption set in? Here's three year old TraceOfSpades, the year Doom was released.

Spoiler

DoomzRules said:

Psychedelic drugs are actually good for your brain. LSD unlocks a lot of your brain's functions that were previously locked new studies have shown. Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs did LSD and Marijuana....

XD you keep believing that, oh shit that was a good laugh.

I decided to add some wanky effects to this photo:

Just like on the instantgram!

Spoiler

DoomzRules said:

Oh OK. I don't think you are insane man. Psychedelic drugs are actually good for your brain. LSD unlocks a lot of your brain's functions that were previously locked new studies have shown. Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs did LSD and Marijuana....

There's... A grain of truth there, completely covered in bullshit. Taking very particular varieties of psychedelics can result in increased sensory perception in some people and only some have a good trip, depending on the mood they're in when it begins. In those who abuse psychedelics it often results outlandish, unreasonable ideas and behavioral patterns. Similarly, marijuana isn't lethal and I see no problem with using it recreationally, but some people react very badly to it and it has been proven that while under the influence your reaction time and short-term memory are affected. I'd never condemn him or anyone for using, but I also would never credit Einstein's intelligence and achievements to his use of marijuana.