Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

MrGlide said:

XD you keep believing that, oh shit that was a good laugh.

@MrGlide and Doomkid

I'm aware that LSD and Marijuana can have negative effects (like Alcohol or whatever) but it's not nearly as bad. We don't really know enough about LSD, because we banned it outright in the 60s, when it got leaked out from

Spoiler

MKULTRA

As for marijuana, I believe that oral marijuana's healthier for you than smoking it. Because smoking any substance regardless of what it is, isn't healthy for you. Because the human body was not made to ingest smoke.

Einstein was smart prior to marijuana, I'm just saying that it enhanced his cognitive abilities and allowed him to function faster (in otherwords it helped his thought process.) The same thing with Steve Jobs. Steve said that taking LSD "helps you realize that there's another side to the coin, and you want to contribute to humanity not produce nothing."

Oh and he took LSD and marijuana several times at Apple to help him come up with awesome designs. So yah...

:P

Man, don't even start with MKUltra. LSD didn't "leak out" from it. It already existed. MKUltra utilized it for illegal experiments. LSD came first.

DoomzRules said:

@MrGlide and Doomkid

I'm aware that LSD and Marijuana can have negative effects (like Alcohol or whatever) Bla bla bla more stuff that shows I don't know what I'm talking about

Oh boy, why do you do this? I'v known alot of people who've dropped acid. Let me tell you, you don't know what you have till it's gone ok? Remember that. LSD has very little positive effects other then a boost in creativity, and sometimes the shit you'll come up with is so out of touch with reality it's gibbering non-sense. If you take LSD understand there are perminent side effects. I highly advise against it, but hey, if you go down that road enjoy the traces and panic attacks. As for pot? lol pots better then booze for you by a long shot and can make some people less depressed. Since it makes you smarter remember to smoke a joint before your finals or next midterms XD. Remember kids, we don't use but 10% of our brains, We've got to unlock the full potential...

In the words of the great Ben Goldacre, "I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that."

ChekaAgent said:

You like 60 something? Wow.

Lotsa members here are Grandpas so .. Not surprising .

dethtoll said:

Man, don't even start with MKUltra. LSD didn't "leak out" from it. It already existed. MKUltra utilized it for illegal experiments. LSD came first.

Oh I know that. It's just that MKUltra made it kinda taboo and the US government got caught redhanded with what they did so to censor their own fascism they inadvertently became Fascists and banned LSD and Marijuana....

Fucking fascist pigs. I'm American and I can see my own government's fucked up.

@MrGlide

LSD I don't know if I want to risk it lol. Marijuana I'll probably try and see if it helps me out creatively. I just kind of want to be a bit more creative, because my dream's to be a game designer or something. I don't know. I'm not really a progammer or coder, and I don't think I could be a game designer since all I really have are ideas.... :P

A game designer is able to implement the ideas. I just have ideas. That's all.

DoomzRules said:

LSD I don't know if I want to risk it lol. Marijuana I'll probably try and see if it helps me out creatively.

Better try Bromo-DragonFLY.

RegurgitatedCacoGibs said:

Thanks. :D I don't have the awesome beard yet.

:D Your welcome! Ah you'll probably get the beard when you get older. Maybe you should get an film agent and see if you can be cast as a Young John Romero for that Masters of Doom film adaptation they plan on making...

It'd be pretty cool IMHO. :D

walter confalonieri said:

11? Boy, sure you looks older to me...

Maybe 12 ? not sure .
EDIT : How i look like now .

Damn. I have NEVER taken a picture myself in...gimme a sec.

Bah, more than 5 years, that's for sure. Well at leastone that's in digital form and online.
Never even did a selfie in my whole life, I find it weird... heh.

Should I try it?

DoomzRules said:

:D Your welcome! Ah you'll probably get the beard when you get older. Maybe you should get an film agent and see if you can be cast as a Young John Romero for that Masters of Doom film adaptation they plan on making...

It'd be pretty cool IMHO. :D

Haha, that would be awesome! I didn't know that there's going to be a Masters of Doom film adaption.

me at 5, year 1982. future doomer!

edit: every time I see this pic I can't but smile and think to myself 'such a psycho expression I have!' haha!!

TheMightyHeracross said:

The adaptation was announced in 2005. I doubt it's happening.

I don't know man, they were in talks recently of bringing it. But the last I heard from it was like 2011 or 2010 when I joined. But IDK if they cancelled it or if it's just not happening.

I really wish it did happen though... it'd be nice.

DoomzRules said:

Einstein was smart prior to marijuana, I'm just saying that it enhanced his cognitive abilities and allowed him to function faster (in otherwords it helped his thought process.) The same thing with Steve Jobs. Steve said that taking LSD "helps you realize that there's another side to the coin, and you want to contribute to humanity not produce nothing."

Evidence please.

Hmm, nevermind, let's not derail this thread, though I still want some evidence. Maybe start a new thread.

Various live rituals...

Motorbike ride out to Cape Palliser

Drunken antics with mates in Brisbane