Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

DOOM - Guns, Demons, and Speed

Spider Mastermind?
Arachnotron?

I dunno what is that, but I've never seen any post about it so... Hope u like it :)

From "Launch Trailer" at 0:57.

>heh, that glory kill with the arm though,.
"excuse sir but you seem to have dropped your arm." *prceeds to hit face with arm*
>pistol looks underpowered against mid tier enemies....i love it!
>the levels are amazingly detailed.
>we get quick enemy intros and they actually look cool.
>fucking teleporting archviles, and they seem to be in pairs.
>that one part with the knights,pinkies,imps,cacos,revenants surrounding doomguy made me really giddy bcause that kind of shit really reminded me of the classic doom 2 levels. And they look really hard.
>death from above. Demons literally falling down from upper floors.

>bonus: Marty is finally looking rested.

HellVain said:

Marty is finally looking rested.

The copys are shipped, there is nothing he can do anymore besides "amor fati".

I really liked this one, 'felt like I got more out of it than the other videos/trailers they made and now I feel even better about this game.

With that being said, even if it ends up not "feeling" exactly like the original Doom (atmosphere and environment), I still don't see why it can't be an awesome shooter on its own. The pacing, graphic design and of course the combat all look great, so unless it's plagued by bugs or is just ultra-repetitive/easy, then it can't really disappoint that much.

The plot/lore is the only thing we haven't had a good look at, and personally I think if they follow the same style of storytelling as Doom 3 did (audio/video logs, exposition on the facilities and levels you're exploring), then it can merge the isolated, moody horror elements from Doom 3 with the heavy metal, explosive action of the original, which is just what I'm hoping for.

34 hours to go. Fuck I'm excited. All these teasers aren't helping either. I can't wait to fuck up my first mancubus.

I like the "where he says you can't be doing something else and playing this at the same time

HellVain said:

>meme arrows

The only thing worse than meme-arrowing on #chan boards is meme-arrowing on other forums.

rileymartin said:

The only thing worse than meme-arrowing on #chan boards is meme-arrowing on other forums.

meme arrows are only annoying for you

rileymartin said:

>40keks

Our overlord Marty Stratton Is finally looking rested and not depressed. The game Is coming out In two days (where I live at least), and we're all good and dandy finally.

And of course, our bodies are ready.

rileymartin said:

>2016
>having an issue with meme arrows

mfw