Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
antares031

Markiplier has started the video playthrough of Doom

Whether you like him or don't like him, I do enjoy his reaction to the brand-new Doom. Since he's the fan of Doom, as he mentioned from his Brutal Doom playthrough years ago, I'm expecting one of the best Doom playthrough videos from him.

tried to post a relevant markiplier reaction video clip but now the link doesn't work; can not express my feelings about thread subject anymore; post intentionally left blank

He strikes me as someone I'd get along with, but only in videos where he calms down for a moment. His calmer moments feel more natural, while the rest are largely him playing things up for the camera.

r_init: getpostnumberforname: post not found!

Edited by Justince

He seems to be nice guy, he's just not nearly as funny as he thinks he is. But today's kids like grownups who scream while playing games, so he's got it made.

I'm glad he's playing the game, to be honest. I can't play it myself and I've really been hyped for it for the most part. Internally, I was honestly screaming even more than Mark was because what I see is freaking awesome. I know I complained a lot about the easter egg levels but the game itself just looks incredible.

MetroidJunkie said:

I'm glad he's playing the game, to be honest. I can't play it myself and I've really been hyped for it for the most part. Internally, I was honestly screaming even more than Mark was because what I see is freaking awesome. I know I complained a lot about the easter egg levels but the game itself just looks incredible.

Ya Game is awsome, the classic levels are worse then I thought, there are a shit load of texture misalignments, almost to a disrespectfull level. but the game is kick ass, I hope they patch the classic levels.

I'd rather wait for some more serious, high quality content from someone like PewDiePie.

GoatLord said:

He strikes me as a failed comedian.

He's not as bad as Pewds at least.

rileymartin: lol, you have to be joking.

I know for a fact that if I watch another markiplier vid, my balls are going to turn into lumps of cancer in an instant.

Markiplier always strikes me as a genuinely kind person. Can't help but like him.

Personally, I'm not exactly a fan of his videos, but then again I'm absolutely not part of the target audience. The juvenile shitposting in this thread is pretty funny though. You sure are edgy, guys.

Edit: yup, that video is totally alright.

Eh he's not that bad, you all hyped him up as the worst thing ever and after all these years I expected him to have degenerated into a Jar Jar Binx clone or something. He's probably one of the better Doom commentators I've seen, to be honest.

Jaxxoon R said:

Eh he's not that bad, you all hyped him up as the worst thing ever and after all these years I expected him to have degenerated into a Jar Jar Binx clone or something. He's probably one of the better Doom commentators I've seen, to be honest.

I agree, and he has his funny moments here and there. :V

Jaxxoon R said:

Apparently, it's become fashionable to just hate on Youtube let's players, especially if they're popular. Nobody's forcing you to watch them if you don't like them, you only have yourself to blame.

It's not their popularity that bugs me. It's more like, they feel like that person at the party you can't wait to get away from because they're unfunny goobers that won't shut up...

Lol, maybe their popularity IS bugging me because I've watched some other guys who are far more entertaining that get next to no attention. Oh well, I'll stop hatin'.

I enjoy watching his playthrough, he is genuinely excitited about the game. And he occasionally takes time to admire some details and pays attention to the story bits, just like I do when I play a game like that.

But I have to stop watching this, spoiling too much for myself.

antares031 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCygvprsgIk

Whether you like him or don't like him, I do enjoy his reaction to the brand-new Doom. Since he's the fan of Doom, as he mentioned from his Brutal Doom playthrough years ago, I'm expecting one of the best Doom playthrough videos from him.

Jesus what happened to his hair...

Mark isn't normal.

To be fair, Mark claims to be a fan of Doom and that he even debated just playing it by himself before deciding to record it. Given he recorded himself playing Brutal Doom in 2012, I'm inclined to believe him.