Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gunsgirlsgames

The Gamestop Doom 2016 release party with id software

Found this site and figured you all might enjoy this. The girl wearing it is a three gun competitive shooter, and she agreed to wear this to her next competition. Might even try to do some kinda Fight Like Hell live action thingy if I'm not too lazy lol.
So what do you guys think?

Friggin' awesome moment. With the CREATORS OF THE SUIT lol

Hope yall enjoy that. Now I gotta try to find a filming location that's both safe to shoot guns at and looks kinda like Mars. Plenty open to suggestions here lol.

As much as I fucking hate Gamestop, those are some good photos, especially the mock glory kill the way you do it on the Imp.

Glaice said:

As much as I fucking hate Gamestop, those are some good photos, especially the mock glory kill the way you do it on the Imp.

Thanks man! We wanted to do some of the other girls in classic doomguy, but we only had 2 days and for some reason voted to the praetor suit.

Trycon said:

Nice to see Marty Stratton and the team looking so happy.

It was a fucking blast, man. They had to be relieved to be done with all of this and see people so happy to receive it. We were all breathing sighs of relief for making a power armor suit in 48 hours with no sleep. I'm sure our hardships were nothing compared to theirs haha

That's awesome. Doom deserves a party. There needs to be a Doom cake.