Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

sleek sexy

Ahh, all of this sexy-ness coming out at once! {not literally} .. Doom3 PC, Doom3 X-Box, Doom for GBA, and hopefully a movie.

If you didnt catch that link on DW news, check this out! http://www.computerandvideogames.com/story.cfm?sid=3161

WOW! Thats all I have to say.. I cant wait till that one comes out!!!!!! It looks exactly like the real Doom! And it has death-match!! YIPPY

"I have a double barrel hear, and ill blow you all to kingdom come!" -Ash

"PACMAN????? WHAT THE F***???11 "-Disorder

Hey! I never though of that! Thats a great idea! He does make some pretty kick ass action figures, that would be awsome.

yes, having a doom-guy action figure would kick ass...

...not that i play with action figures...

*ahem*

hey, is that killcreek?

*runs away*

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/story.cfm?sid=3161

Wow, what crappy level design.

Hehe, Lut, im not arguing or anything, but you just dissed the real Doom. ALL of the levels in GBA are ported from the real Doom. The only thing crappy in those shots is the low-res graphics, which will actually appear to be better once shrunk down to GBA size.

Hehe, Lut, im not arguing or anything, but you just dissed the real Doom. ALL of the levels in GBA are ported from the real Doom. The only thing crappy in those shots is the low-res graphics, which will actually appear to be better once shrunk down to GBA size.

I was gonna ask if you read what was at the link, but they changed the screenshots on me, so I guess they did it the last time I went too. When I looked at the screenshots at that link the first time, it looked like some crappy medieval-times FPS using the Quake2 engine. I was wondering what the hell that link was doing there but didn't feel like complaining about it. Now it's some other weird game.