Doomworld election

Who should be the next general forum mod  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next general forum mod

• Archvile46
    • Maonth
    • Fodders
    • Spike
    • Other, please specify and explain why (you cannot vote for yourself)

1518 <BigBadGangsta> Somebody make a poll on who should be the new General forum mod. 5 choices. Archvile46, Maonth, Fodders, Spike, Other. FIRST PERSON TO DO IT GETS +v!!!!!!!!!
1519 <BigBadGangsta> You must URL to it too!
1519 <BigBadGangsta> For comfirmation

And spank wins!

* BigBadGangsta sets mode +v spank

Though NiGHTMARE was a runner up.

BTW, wanna know why I choose those 4?

Archvile64 : I know he has done some dumb stuff but I also know that he knows whats what here and knows the rules and would be able to enforce them properly.

Maonth : he is around a Hell of a lot plus he is a senior member. He has excellent judgement and has a friendly demenor. (my choice)

Fodders : he is most certainly a senior member and is around often enough. He is one of the more friendlier faces here.

Spike : he hasn't been around long but I'm sure he would be an excellent Moderator, his judgement is spectacular, he knows the rules and is quite friendly, even to the newbies.

Railgunner. Do I really need to explain why? I mean, he's even cooler than Esco was!!!

BigBadGangsta150: BE A GOD, VOTE MAONTH

Done voted for him. :)

Grazza said:

Isn't sarcasm the lowest form of wit though?

If used in sufficient greatness, it will become supersarcasm, which excels any form of wit.

Fredrik said:
I.

"Why" isn't necessary.

I have a funny feeling that freddie will one day be modded. I couldn't tell you why. just a hunch. :/

Grazza said:

Isn't sarcasm the lowest form of wit though?

No. (was that sarcasm? Was I being serious? Is it a double bluff? SARCASM IS GREAT!)

RailGunner said:

RailGunner(me)

Other, please specify and explain why (you cannot vote for yourself)

RailGunner said:

Sorry, Maonth gets the vote from me.

/me edits poll due to change of choice

No i wouldnt. Heh.

Anyone that can confused a 1.5 ghz processor with a 300 mhz one could probably accidently delete everything.

bigbadgangsta said:

Anyone that can confused a 1.5 ghz processor with a 300 mhz one could probably accidently delete everything.

I heard someone around here had a problem with decimals... remember? :)

Fredrik said:

I heard someone around here had a problem with decimals... remember? :)

Hey hey hey, it was an honest mistake. The guy on TV said "one point six Pentium 4" which I assumed to be 1.06 not 1.6.

bigbadgangsta said:

/me edits poll due to change of choice

STFU
The dos reader said 1500mhz while the NT reader said 300mhz. Dos programs fuck up.

RailGunner said:

BLAME THE FUCKING COMPUTER.

Nothing's ever the computer's fault. It can only be a manufacturer's error, a software engineer's error, or, most commonly, an error with the retarded human that uses the computer.

Maonth. He's given quite a bit, been picked on a bit in return, and seems to be mature a bit beyond his years.

Ooo, 768th post.