Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LANEGRACABRA

SPOILERS The Ending

Let's speculate on whether we will stop Samuel Hayden in an expansion or a sequel. We still need Icon of Sin (Titan) to fight, not to mention a proper Archvile (maybe a boss monster), non-cybernetic Balgaar and Pain elementals.

The tether activation would've been cool if the game ended with Doomguy back in Hell, with a horde of demons waiting for him, and he cracked his fingers into tight fists.

Also, in the end credits Cyberdemon and Mastermind are absolutely COLOSSAL. I didn't get a sense of them being that huge while fighting them.

After years of waiting, the game did deliver. BUT anyone else feel a bit empty inside? Heh.

I feel like the next chapter in this game (against Samuel) won't be hell on earth, I feel like something in the next game will cause hell on earth in the game after that (just speculation)

It'll be interesting to see where id will take this.

I mean... the guy was helping us, but he was also against us in a way. I always felt something was off with Samuel.

I fully expect we will fight Samuel and the Icon of Sin in an expansion or a sequel.

Or they will follow the same path as Resurrection of Evil and have yet another Doom game set on Mars...

LANEGRACABRA said:

If the DLC or sequel takes place in Mars, theres one big problem. There's no more UAC personnel to become zombified!

Again, Resurrection of Evil.

By the way, alot of people seem to think the last boss is actually Olivia Pierece. I think it was actually more satisfying she was just blood for the Spider Mastermind (demon species called Aranea Imperatrix).

Samuel sends you to hell at the end of the game so I guess the first part is going to be in hell.

They could pull a Thy Flesh Consumed where you have to escape through the gateways of hell only to discosver that Sam done goofed and now demons are fucking earth up (I'd love to see iDs earth, they said that earth was in an energy crisis [also iD has good artists] so it would be interesting to see what they do with earth)

BluePineapple72 said:

They could pull a Thy Flesh Consumed where you have to escape through the gateways of hell only to discosver that Sam done goofed and now demons are fucking earth up (I'd love to see iDs earth, they said that earth was in an energy crisis [also iD has good artists] so it would be interesting to see what they do with earth)

Heh, if that happens, I'm waiting to see duke nukem's corpse in tandem with doomguys corpse on duke nukem. Achievement unlocked: That's one nuked duke.

Does he send you to hell? I just assumed he threw you somewhere in space or maybe earth in an attempt to prove to you how fucked it is down there.

BluePineapple72 said:

Excellent idea!