Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooM_RO

I love that demonic lore guy.

He's awesome. I could listen to him for hours talking about Hell's ancient past. He's like an evil Gandalf. His goofy, over-the-top voice also adds to the charm.

Isn't it the same voice that talked to Olivia and in Hell said something like "Kill him". Makes me wonder what kind of demon lord fills you in on your own accomplishments.

LANEGRACABRA said:

Isn't it the same voice that talked to Olivia and in Hell said something like "Kill him". Makes me wonder what kind of demon lord fills you in on your own accomplishments.

Maybe it's the Icon of Sin, it was the only demon that ever spoke to the DOOM guy.

LANEGRACABRA said:

I think that was a different voice. They sound different side-by-side.

LANEGRACABRA said:

I think it is. I saw a comment somewhere that it's Hell's current ruler. Given that he's also sharing the Doom Slayer history, I now imagine a bunch of demons sitting at his feet to listen to his stories.

Speaking of Hell's leaders, anyone else get the impression that Satan's dead/destroyed in this? I figured the first age "Great Serpent" was supposed to be him.

EDIT
Haven't compared them side-by-side, so I may be wrong.

Janus3003 said:

Speaking of Hell's leaders, anyone else get the impression that Satan's dead/destroyed in this? I figured the first age "Great Serpent" was supposed to be him.

Yeah, I got that idea too.

victorboris1 said:

Yeah, I got that idea too.

i want to see el satan in a missionpack or something. the serpent sounds cooooool.