Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dg93

Duel - The_Miano vs Doomkid

Played Lazarus (MAP04) via Zandronum.
A very close battle!
5/15/2016

Azazel Bloodfucker said:

Never actually played Doom's multiplayer. But this looks pretty rad,maybe i'll try it sometime.

You should give it a try! It's really fun. The three main multiplayer source ports are Zandronum, ZDaemon, and Odamex.

I forget you were frapping that whole time, you should record some more of these! (Also man those frag messages are distracting, I always turn them off, if it's ever bothered you the option is there to disable it)

I'll be home from work in about 2 hours, get to dmstuff and we can do a bit more :)

Doomkid said:

I forget you were frapping that whole time, you should record some more of these! (Also man those frag messages are distracting, I always turn them off, if it's ever bothered you the option is there to disable it)

I'll be home from work in about 2 hours, get to dmstuff and we can do a bit more :)

Yeah I really should turn off messages especially on a public server when dueling. I think to disable messages, it's the F8 key.

Do you think you can combine the seven duel maps you've been working on with the two maps I have by tomorrow?

I'll try to finish that up soon, but there's actually some more maps for it currently in the making! Also, about frag messages, I meant the huge ass "YOU FRAGGED DOOMKID!" that pops up in the middle of the screen, it isn't there in ZDaemon, Oda and other ports. I find it gets in the way but that's probably because I'm just used to it being off.

You should get on #dmstuff tonight or tomorrow and have a few more man!

Oh lord, the first time I watched this, I had the sound muted and didn't hear it. I always find announcers annoying, but that one takes the cake, rofl

Guest Unregistered account

Oh, yeah, I think that's the default Zandronum announcer. I remember finally switching from SkullTag to Zandro and booting up Doom II then starting an Offline DM and hearing "YOU'VE TAKEN THE LEAD!!" "EXCELLENT!!" "DOMINATING!!" in that exaggerated announcer voice. Not good first impressions for Zandro, Lol.

Also

Kapanyo on YouTube said:

I've been waiting for this one for a while!

I actually didn't realise Miano was frapping til after we played, that's another reason I want to record more of these!

Karakurt said:

That's not the default announcer.

But it's still selectable from Player options .

Kapanyo said:

I've been waiting for this one for a while!

I saw your comment on youtube! I'm glad you liked it :)

Doomkid said:

I forget you were fapping that whole time, ...

ftfy

That was a good match :) I'd like to see more of these as well.