Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MO1ST NUGG3T

Favorite rune.

What is your favorite rune and why?

Mine is the rich get richer(which I'm sure is most of everyone else's) because if you combine it with other runes it's practically unstoppable with fully upgraded mobile turret chaingun or fully upgraded micro missile HAR

not sure what its called, but regular demons dropping bfg ammo is quite powerful. you can pretty much clean house with it.

As much as I enjoy the rich get richer, I would have to say my favorite rune is probably inflight mobility, followed up by Armored offensive.

Rich Get Richer because of how OP it is. Spamming the Super Shotgun and Siege Mode on the Gauss Cannon with infinite ammo is amazing, especially since if you play a mission from mission select, you start out with the base amount of ammo (no Argent upgrades) but you start with full health and armor (with Argent upgrades), so it's very useful.

In-flight mobility is the most fun, as it allows me to zip around the battlefield all the time.

Extra range on glory kills. I love shooting a monster from the other side of the arena then flying across the area like a Mortal Kombat character to rip it apart. Wheeeee!

This is how I equipped during my Nightmare playthrough.

A1 - With sufficient armor: Rich get richer
A2 - With insufficient armor: Armored Offensive
A3 - With critical health: Saving Throw

B1 - In the field: Seek and Destroy
B2 - During the boss fight: Vacuum

C - All-time favorite: In flight mobility

So yes, my favorite rune goes to In flight mobility. I can't imagine myself without it in the late game.

I was mainly using Armored Offensive, Vacuum and Equipment Power during my playthroughs but sometimes swapped one of them for the more-ammo-rune. Getting 2 or 3 BFG ammo drops during larger encounters is always great.

But as the triple chaingun is my favourite weapon I found myself switching to Rich get richer when I was replaying some of the early levels or playing on lower difficulties.

Rich get richer. It's so OP that I can't imagine someone not having it as one of their three runes if they're focused on efficiency.