Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S|aVe.3rN.

Another Vile Sketch

yah , i was gonna give it breast lol but i think that would make it a lil to blah, so i jus kept it with a normal dead type body

Breasts on a demon thats basicly rotten skin hanged on bones wouldn't look right.

You have a nice style going there only you have a lack of pointing out deatail because of the dark and heavy sketches.. If these are just tumbnails for a final picture, then I just shut up.

yah there jus sketches, thats why i call em 8 min sketches , meaning i spent no time on them, the final i take my time on and put detail into , and i go threw about 10 - 15 sketches before i do the final =X

Thats better.. I do that to.. creating 10/30 small tumbnails and than choose the best and sketch it out on A4 or A3 sized paper. after I have made my proportion model (stickfigure lightly sketched) and than I give the stick volume by sketching a rouch version of it.. and then I deciede in witch media I want to finalize it.. (finishing the drawing and later watercolour it.. or scanning in the rough version and paint it in photoshop untill the desired vision is completed..)